Author Topic: Elizabeth Woolsey  (Read 10820 times)

Offline Englishlever

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth Woolsey
« Reply #27 on: Tuesday 22 November 16 14:49 GMT (UK) »
I used to be on Ancestry but I've not done any research for a few years since my parents died, no one else seems to be bothered about it,
Most of the names you've put on the photo's are correct, except the person named Caroline Maud is 'Doll' (I've not confirmed her real name yet), Caroline Maud Bright is the unnamed person to the right of John (Ally) Bright, and from memory the person to the right of Stanley is Thirza Bright, I believe she died of TB the same week as Maud, but I haven't as yet bought their death certificates, must get my backside in gear and get them to confirm things.

Offline Kim McCarthy

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Tuesday 22 November 16 15:12 GMT (UK) »
Better?

Offline Englishlever

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Tuesday 22 November 16 16:43 GMT (UK) »
Yes, that's how I remember them thanks.

Offline Irene woolsey

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: Thursday 26 October 17 19:49 BST (UK) »
Hi  loved reading all the information on thomas woolsey and family my husband is related to them too. Raymond woolsey my husband and tony woolsey my father in law.  george woolsey was Tony's grandfather.  thomas his grt grandfather  find this all interesting.

Offline Irishlinks

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: Friday 12 June 20 11:39 BST (UK) »
I realize this is an old thread, but I'm researching Stanley Woolsey of Spalding. Born about 1903 and was married twice, the second time (1941) to a Kathleen Friel from Ireland. He may have had children with Kathleen Friel and I am trying to trace descendants.

Offline Tina Hunt

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: Saturday 12 June 21 15:15 BST (UK) »
My great grandmother was Betsey Anne Woolsey / Clarke.  She was Daughter of Elizabeth  Cardell /Woolsey. I do have a lot of information from the ancestry about the family. Can anyone give me any information about Betsey Anne? As I cannot find any information about her? 

Offline Claired88

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: Friday 10 September 21 17:21 BST (UK) »
I realize this is an old thread, but I'm researching Stanley Woolsey of Spalding. Born about 1903 and was married twice, the second time (1941) to a Kathleen Friel from Ireland. He may have had children with Kathleen Friel and I am trying to trace descendants.

Replying even later to an old thread, Stanley Woolsey was my grandfather, Kathleen was my grandmother. Please send me a message if you still want to trace descendants.

Offline Tommy00

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: Monday 10 January 22 22:04 GMT (UK) »
Hi everyone my name is Thomas Woolsey and I am related to the Thomas Woolsey married to Elizabeth woolsey loved reading about the history about this and just wondering if anyone had a photograph of Thomas and Elizabeth's wedding
Many thanks Thomas