Author Topic: Hampton, Laurencekirk  (Read 32216 times)

Offline ron_dem

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.natio
    • View Profile
Re: Hampton, Laurencekirk
« Reply #36 on: Friday 02 December 11 22:51 GMT (UK) »
JCee it appears we are second cousins. I have lot on the Hampton lineage, our grandfathers's parents were James Hampton and Mary Stewart, James' parents were Robert Hampton and Ann Wilson, his parents were John  Hampton and Catherine Stewart, he was the youngest son of Robert Hampton and Elizabeth Frazer. Possibly his parents were James Hampton and Janet Brand and his parents wee James Hampton and Agnes Fettes who were married in1716 and came from Fodoun.
Dempsey, Hampton, Bon(n)ar, Wilson,
Stewart (2) Wilson (2) Barclay, Watson, Meldrum, Brand (2), Kinloch, Nicol, Brown, McNeillis, Gallocher, O'Donnell (2), Harper, Main,  Thomson, Donnelly,

Offline JCee

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: Saturday 03 December 11 13:11 GMT (UK) »
Hi Ron,
Thanks for the above but I am only related to the Hamptons by marriage.James Hampton (1873-1955) bro of your G/F married my Great?Aunt Betsy Jane Easson in 1908.They had one child together that  I know of. Alice born 1909. James had a son Alfred 1902 to his 1st wife Williamina Brown who died 1904.

Jim.

Offline dantepd

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: Thursday 12 July 18 23:21 BST (UK) »
Good evening and hello,   I was wondering if you had an information on an Ann hampton born 1775

Thank you

Philip