Author Topic: ROBERT THOMAS b 1889 Llanfaelog moved to Holyhead  (Read 3335 times)

Offline CarolBurns

• I am no longer accepting new replies to my topics
  • RootsChat Aristocrat
  • I'm still looking !
    • View Profile
ROBERT THOMAS b 1889 Llanfaelog moved to Holyhead
« on: Friday 17 February 06 00:04 GMT (UK) »
I am looking for Info on Robert Thomas. He was born on 15th July 1889 in Llanfaelog to Catherine Thomas. His fathers name is unknown at present. Catherine was born in 1865 in either Holyhead or Llangristiolus (depending on which census you believe) She later went on to marry John Williams and had another 9 children - Elizabeth Catherine, William John, Anne Jane, Owen Thomas, Charles Napier, Emma Maud, Thomas Hynes, Charlotte Amy and Mary Elma

In 1891 and 1901 Census he was living in Llanfaelog with his Grandparents William and Elizabeth Thomas. William was a Blacksmith.

We know that Robert moved to Holyhead and was still alive in 1950's as one of his cousins would visit him there. We also know he married and had at least 4 children - Margaret Ellen, Rebecca, Annie Bess (Elizabeth) and a son Now. We don't know his wife's name or the dates of birth of his children and whether they are still in Holyhead.

If anyone has any info on any of this family please let me know. It would be great to find some of them.

Thanks for reading

Carol
Thomas, Williams,Owen (s),Griffith (s), Jones - Anglesey<br />Burns, Wallace - Northumberland, Ireland, Scotland<br />Horsburgh, Sandilands, Blackhall, Rankine, Rankin, Hilson, Nielson - Scotland <br />Turnbull, Mills, Burgoyne, Burgon - Northumberland, <br />Davidson - Scotland, India, Burma<br /> Lopez - India, Burma<br/>

Offline CarolBurns

• I am no longer accepting new replies to my topics
  • RootsChat Aristocrat
  • I'm still looking !
    • View Profile
Re: ROBERT THOMAS b 1889 Llanfaelog moved to Holyhead - COMPLETED
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 07 September 06 13:57 BST (UK) »
UPDATE

I have since found Robert Thomas' Great Grandaughter and we met just two weeks ago.

I now have all the info I need for this person and his descendants

Carol
Thomas, Williams,Owen (s),Griffith (s), Jones - Anglesey<br />Burns, Wallace - Northumberland, Ireland, Scotland<br />Horsburgh, Sandilands, Blackhall, Rankine, Rankin, Hilson, Nielson - Scotland <br />Turnbull, Mills, Burgoyne, Burgon - Northumberland, <br />Davidson - Scotland, India, Burma<br /> Lopez - India, Burma<br/>

Offline neil16377

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: ROBERT THOMAS b 1889 Llanfaelog moved to Holyhead
« Reply #2 on: Monday 12 December 16 15:47 GMT (UK) »
hi carol.. hoping you could help me, i have just recently started a family tree , and if im right ROBERT THOMOS is my 4th great grandfather,

how far did you trace back? cheers  neil