Author Topic: Maloney.  (Read 5752 times)

Offline Josh

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Maloney.
« on: Wednesday 29 March 06 21:41 BST (UK) »
                                     MALONEY.

I am looking for relatives of May (or possibly Mary) Maloney born 18 Aug abt.1940 in County Offaly in Ireland and living in Old Swan in Liverpool in England. Her father was Patrick Maloney born 9 Jun 1906. Her mother was called Kate.

May has two sisters and two brothers and had two other sisters who died. Betty who lives in Ireland, Doreen who lives in America, Sean who lives in Huyton in Liverpool, England and Paud who lives in Ireland. May's elder sister Eileen, who was married to Danny Kiely, died abt 6 Jan 1999, and her other sister who died was called Kathleen.

Danny Kiely was from Newcastle West, Limerick, Ireland and died abt 7 Feb 1998. He had a sister called Maggie and a brother called Jackie.

May is a widower and lives in Old Swan in Liverpool and has a daughter called Kate Philomena Williams who lives in Aigburth, Liverpool.

josh.

Offline Ellphil

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Maloney.
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 06 July 06 20:21 BST (UK) »
:o
Josh,
Re:- Maloney
As you can see from my little logo, I was somewhat astonished when I read your message. However, before I go any further with this correspondence I would like to know a bit more about you. For instance why do you want to know about the relatives of May Maloney? What relation, if any are you to her?
As you will appreciate, seeing information of the type you have given on the Internet is quite a shock, so you will forgive me for being a little cautious.
I look forward to your reply.
Ellphil

Offline Josh

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Friday 07 July 06 08:29 BST (UK) »

Hi Ellphil. Kate lives upstairs from me and recently she asked me to do a little research on her family.

Are you a relative?

Offline Ellphil

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Friday 07 July 06 21:33 BST (UK) »
 :)
Hi Josh,
Thanks for your response.
Can you tell Kathy to ring me, she knows who I am and where I am and I will have some answers to her quest.
Ellen Philomena.