Author Topic: BRYANT/BRIANT/BRYAN/BRIEN/BRIAN, Southwark Surrey, All dates  (Read 1892 times)

Offline Bryant

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Grandfather Bryant 1897
    • View Profile
BRYANT/BRIANT/BRYAN/BRIEN/BRIAN, Southwark Surrey, All dates
« on: Tuesday 19 October 04 19:31 BST (UK) »
Dear all

I require all the Bryants pre 1881 from the Southwark, Surrey area. If you see one or many, especially family connections, post it, I and many others would like to sort these people out, who do they think they are having a Bryant on every corner of South East london with the same christian names and stopping our family history progress.

NAME AND SHAME THEM and lets put them in a nice uniform file where we can keep them forever, before its to late.

Regards
Bryant...not quite mad, but getting there.
Researching names BRYANT (Camberwell), PASTERFIELD (Essex and all), RAY (Holborn/Islington areas back to Brentford), POWELL (Glouc & beyond?)
Fletcher (Glouc into Warwickshie into Lancs?), BUCKLEY (Chatham area), Watson (Chatham area).

Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline alison2106

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: BRYANT, Southwark Surrey, All dates
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 16 January 05 16:41 GMT (UK) »
Hi there

I am having trouble with Bryants in Southwark. I cannot trace the birth of my g grandfather, all I know is that he was born around 1875 in Bermondsey. His name was Daniel Bryant and his father was called Edward Bryant.

Please let me know if you have any more info.

regards
Alison2106 ::)

Offline Bryant

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Monday 17 January 05 16:07 GMT (UK) »
Alison
Place a new post (use census & lookups, not one name studies) giving all the details of what you know of Daniel Bryant and his parents Edward & ?
any census details?
any cert info from them or siblings?

you know me from another site! let us see if we can get somewhere on your Daniel with help from many others?

Regards
Bryant
Researching names BRYANT (Camberwell), PASTERFIELD (Essex and all), RAY (Holborn/Islington areas back to Brentford), POWELL (Glouc & beyond?)
Fletcher (Glouc into Warwickshie into Lancs?), BUCKLEY (Chatham area), Watson (Chatham area).

Offline Bryant

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Monday 31 January 05 10:10 GMT (UK) »
SEE 1851 DETAILS FOR SOUTHWARK

under
BRYAN's/BRIEN's/BRIAN's
and
BRYANT's/BRIANT's

Regards
Bryant