Author Topic: Henry/David Jones Born Oswestry  (Read 2641 times)

Offline wrjones

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Henry/David Jones Born Oswestry
« on: Wednesday 17 May 06 19:12 BST (UK) »
I don't very often "stray" into Shropshire!However I am looking for any connections or descendants of two brothers Henry and David Jones.They are listed as "nephews" at the home of a Henry Parry at Oswestry,however i believe that they could have been the sons of his daughter Mary,who is listed as Mary Jones daughter born in Llanymynech in 1836,in 1881.This Mary Parry married someone named Jones between 1861 and 1871.Henry Jones is listed as born in Oswestry in c 1869 in the 1871 Census.David also appears with Henry at the home of Henry Parry in 1881,and is also listed as a "nephew" born in Oswestry in c 1872.I have yet to find Henry in 1891 or 1901,but David is listed perhaps correctly this time as a Grandson at the home of Henry Parry's Widow Margaret in 1891 at Oswestry.In 1901 David is listed as the nephew of Mary's elder sister Jane Parry also in Oswestry.

Regards
William Russell Jones
Cefn Mawr
Wrexham.
Jones, Griffiths. Stephens, Parry, Gabriel, Conway, Hughes, Evans, Roberts, Lea, Hanmer. Peake, Edwards. Newnes, Davies. Thomas. "Blythin".
All North Wales.
Conway, Durber, Cartlidge, Lovatt, Bebington. Brindley, Sankey, Brunt. Dean. Clewes. Rhodes. Mountford,Walker,Bache, "Gibbons"Hood. Taylor
All Stoke-on-Trent.
Francis - Nantwich Cheshire.
Dennell - Cheshire/Staffordshire.
Talbot-Shropshire
Census Information Is Crown Copyright,from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk