Author Topic: CARR/ CAMPBELL/ nee McShane  (Read 1698 times)

Offline AllieCarr-Russo

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
CARR/ CAMPBELL/ nee McShane
« on: Thursday 22 June 06 16:52 BST (UK) »
I am trying to find the dates of my grandfather's brother's and sister's and the smae for my grandmother'side.

Mygrandfather was named hugh carr born in 2/15/1906 in muckross, did, killybegs,donegal,ireland. my grand mother was born in 2/1/1909 in kilcar

My grandfather's parents were francis carr and bridget nee McShane their childern are or were:

patirck
kate
bridget
maragert
frank
john
mary and hugh (grandfather)

My grandmother i only have her father's name whisch is edward campbell  I am still trying to find his wife's namebut her silbeling are or were

james
john
bridget
edward
annie

i am sorry i don't have dates of many but i am trying to find them casue i want to know how far back my line of this family goes thank you

ALLISON CARR RUSSO
I am researching the following names
husband's father side: Russo, Grasso,  Gere, Quackenbush, Hayward, Jackman, Davis, Jessop & Deaves, Pike Moore, newman, Harcourt, Beaumont, Hamilton,

husband mother side: Native American:Wengard, Renolds
Jones, Rinehart, Hammann, Kurthe

My mother's side: Grappone, Miano, Famiglietti,

My dad's side Donegal, Ireland: Carr, Campbell, McShane, Hawkin(Harkin), McCarthy, Gillespie, Cunningham, McHugh, McClafferty, Doherty, Cassidy, Bryne, O'Byrne, O'Donnell,

Offline cookson

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
Re: CARR/ CAMPBELL/ nee McShane
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 22 June 06 20:59 BST (UK) »
Hi Alison, do you have anymore info on the McShane line of you family. Ihave McShane in my tree but they came from Ayrshire and Glasgow in Scotland, but originally i think they came from Ireland. Do you have any Henry McShanes in your tree.  Regards.   Cookie.
Kipling, Hull. Egan, Cork, Deptford, Southwark. Drummond, Perthshire, Scarborough. Rayner, Hull. Paterson, Lanarkshire. McShane, Armagh, Ayrshire, Lanarkshire. McNiven, Argylre. McEwen, Perthshire. Harbison, Armargh. Lavery, Armargh. Anderson, Ayrshire. Rae, Ayrshire. Graham, Dunbarton.

Offline AllieCarr-Russo

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Friday 23 June 06 20:01 BST (UK) »
crookson,

i am sorry bridget nee McShane is all i have i don't even have her whole family line nor any dates for when she was born or when she died. but if you come across a bridget in your side of the family please keep me posted and you can email me at
Moderator Comment: email address removed to prevent spam and other abuses. Please use the secure personal message system to share email addresses and other personal material. Thank You
 and i will keep you posted if i find one of your relatives in my tree.

thank you for responding to the post
husband's father side: Russo, Grasso,  Gere, Quackenbush, Hayward, Jackman, Davis, Jessop & Deaves, Pike Moore, newman, Harcourt, Beaumont, Hamilton,

My dad's side Donegal, Ireland: Carr, Campbell, McShane, Hawkin(Harkin), McCarthy, Gillespie, Cunningham, McHugh, McClafferty, Doherty, Cassidy, Bryne, O'Byrne, O'Donnell,

Offline AllieCarr-Russo

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday 18 July 06 20:46 BST (UK) »
sorry no i only have bridget,
 cookson

Offline cookson

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday 19 July 06 00:05 BST (UK) »
Hi , No problem, i will let you know if  i find anything out.  Regards.  cookie. ;)
Kipling, Hull. Egan, Cork, Deptford, Southwark. Drummond, Perthshire, Scarborough. Rayner, Hull. Paterson, Lanarkshire. McShane, Armagh, Ayrshire, Lanarkshire. McNiven, Argylre. McEwen, Perthshire. Harbison, Armargh. Lavery, Armargh. Anderson, Ayrshire. Rae, Ayrshire. Graham, Dunbarton.