Author Topic: Auchterderran & Kinglassie M.I's pre-1855  (Read 64490 times)

Offline Janet Mc

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Auchterderran & Kinglassie M.I's pre-1855
« Reply #99 on: Thursday 18 December 14 09:57 GMT (UK) »
I'm looking for a James Williamson burial (and any family members) prior to January 1821. This James was 'weaver of Keir in Auchterderran."

Thanks for any help

Offline Janet Mc

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: Tuesday 14 July 15 13:27 BST (UK) »
I'm looking for Williamson's (especially James pre 1800) and his wife Anna (Leslie) Williamson.

Also for a David Williamson and any surname Leslie.

Thank you for much

Offline Callsher

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: Saturday 28 April 18 16:03 BST (UK) »
Hi Elaine

Many Many thanks for the info on Auchterderran M.I.'s.  Alexander Abercrombie and Catherine Moyes were my g.g.g.g.g grandparents.  I am sure that some of the Wemyss mentioned must also by relatives (I will keep digging).  I would be grateful for the sketch of the locations of the graves - I have taken photo's of the churchyard so it would be good to see if I can place them.  I am new to "Roots Chat" so don't know the formula needed to receive scans - help needed.  Will now need to find out if someone out there  has M.I's post 1855 as I know that other family members are buried there.

Regards

Helen

Helen - I have just found this thread and this family is my husband's family. Alexander and Catherine are his GGG Grandparents on his Mum's side - she is descended from David Brown married to Mary/Margaret Abercrombie. I'd love to get in touch with you - I'm in Scotland.

Regards
Anne
Callan, Sheridan, Gray, Brown, Lawson, Ormerod, Wishart, Hudson, Birkenshaw, Dryden