Author Topic: PARTRIDGE  (Read 3258 times)

Offline andyb9869

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: PARTRIDGE
« Reply #9 on: Monday 06 November 17 15:33 GMT (UK) »
Hi

I realise this thread is very old now but I have not been looking at my tree a year yet and having read this I am confused and feel like I have slipped up and gone down a wrong road with my Partridges. somewhere.

I have a line coming from Briston area in Norfolk to Sheffield with one John Hardy Partridge 1836-1917, his son Charles Partridge 1857-1922 was my GGGrandfather m Martha Gregory (b Unstone 1858-1935)

Charles had lots of children
Sarah Ann Partridge 1876 - 1969 (I have photos of her)
Hannah Partridge b.1877
John Partridge b.1881 (My Dad remembers him as Jack)
Louisa Partridge b.1887
George Henry Partridge b.1888
Percy Partridge 1890 - 1960 (My Dad remembers him a a steelworker married Nellie?)
Alice Partridge b.1894
Florence Partridge b.1896
Lawrence Partridge 1899 - 1905
Frank Partridge 1900 - 1900
Their daughter Sarah Ann Partridge b1876 Whittington Moor was my Great Grandmother she was married twice William Henry Buxton and Frank Ferris

There seems to be no Darlaston/Gun connection John Hardy and Charles were farm labourers and seemingly came to work in the steel works.

Any help putting me on the right road would be greatly appreciated, unless I am not wrong!

Andy

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.