Author Topic: QLD Lookup Please.........  (Read 17374 times)

Offline ajcarroll

• I am sorry but my emails are not working
  • RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Re: QLD Lookup Please.........
« Reply #36 on: Wednesday 03 January 07 20:55 GMT (UK) »
Hey Jenn

I went and had a look at the NSW records for Catherine and can see what you mean. Did you notice that there was actually 2 Mary Donohues recorded for Ellen and Michael but for different years? No deaths though - a bit weird!

I know what you mean about names! As you read at the start of this thread I thought my g grandmothers name was Violet Edith and it is Ada Sophia Violet!! I told my grandpa the other day and he is refusing to beleive that is her name!! I had to send home the evidence for him to see for himself!  :D

Hope you had a good new year!

Andrea
Casey, Carroll, Harrison, Standing, Renfrew, Greenhill, McTavish, Crow, Agnew, Merrion, Needs, Goddard, Matthews, Buffham, Falloon, Mills, Chamberlain, Donoghue,

Offline howe02

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: Sunday 15 December 13 00:00 GMT (UK) »
Just came across this message while searching distant connection. Would like to make contact.
Ann Heath m Joseph Morris - their son married I think Ada Mary Ursula Chamberlian  - searching more information for Ann Heath, thanks ........... Alison

Offline sarah

• Administrator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • RootsChat Co-Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: Monday 16 December 13 11:49 GMT (UK) »
Hi Alison,

Sadly Andrea Carrolls email address is not working  :'( we have tried to make contact via another website but no reply.

Regards

Sarah
For Help on how to post an Image on RootsChat
http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php?topic=459330.0

If you have been helped on RootsChat be sure to spread the word!

UK Census info. Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline howe02

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: Friday 20 December 13 04:11 GMT (UK) »
Sarah - thanks for trying, regards ......... Alison

Offline Jodi West

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: Tuesday 05 June 18 10:26 BST (UK) »
Hello. My name is Jodi. Myra Catherine is my Grandmother. Yes her father Syd Crow has a pub.she used to dance for pennies on the bar as a cute little toddler. It was the Railway? He brought it and dismantled it then moved it by horse and cart into town and reassembled it.
He was married twice. Violet and Goddy were from his first marriage. My fathers name is Gregory Goddard after his Uncle, my son is named after him too. He was decorated firbeavery in Gallipoli and settled in the Boyne Valley after.
I am dying to find out more.