Author Topic: Mother of the bride & bridesmaid are legless!!  (Read 14492 times)

Offline 01debbie

• I am sorry but my emails are not working
  • RootsChat Veteran
  • My Dear Nan, Sybil Edith Grace Boxall 1909-1992
    • View Profile
Re: Mother of the bride & bridesmaid are legless!!
« Reply #18 on: Saturday 18 November 06 17:32 GMT (UK) »
Yet again, Thank you! 

Just a note to anyone 'new' out there who's watching these postings like I did for ages.  Don't be afraid to join in, ask a favour, or contribute in anyway.  I only joined Rootschat a few weeks ago & have been staggered by the wonderful kindness shown to me...so get brave & join in!!

Crikey, I just realised...the Children in need figure is mounting up!!!!  ;D ;D ;D
BOXALL    Portchester & Southampton<br />CLASBY    Southampton<br />HELLYER   Hound, Netley & Southampton<br />MIDLANE   Isle Of Wight<br />PHILLIPS   Botley & Southampton<br />PRICE       Isle Of Wight<br />VERONELLI/VEARONELLY/VERONELLY & variants ANY<br />WAREN     London<br />WINTER    S.E. London

Offline Keith Bateman

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • .....The Cheshire Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Sunday 19 November 06 10:52 GMT (UK) »
Hi Debbie,

Thanks for the higher resolution scan - takes it from being extremely difficult to just very hard to do!!  ;D ;D

I haven't shown to one I put thro the filter as I think even with low settings it loses "something"  ::)

Cheers

Keith
Bateman - Ware, Herts, London.<br />Partington - Liverpool - Devon - Manchester<br />Foster - Liverpool - Manchester - Scotland<br />Gates - Cumberland - Liverpool - Manchester - Australia<br />Westwood - Ware, Herts<br /><br /><br />"Any information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk"

Has Bouncing Emails

Offline 01debbie

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Sunday 19 November 06 10:57 GMT (UK) »
Oh Keith I love it!!!    My Great Grandma (Ellen Boxall nee Price)  looks normal again!!!  ;D ;D

She had some serious issues going on with those legs but you seem to have sorted her out!!  I think this is the one that's headed for a frame & the lounge wall.  :D

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
BOXALL    Portchester & Southampton<br />CLASBY    Southampton<br />HELLYER   Hound, Netley & Southampton<br />MIDLANE   Isle Of Wight<br />PHILLIPS   Botley & Southampton<br />PRICE       Isle Of Wight<br />VERONELLI/VEARONELLY/VERONELLY & variants ANY<br />WAREN     London<br />WINTER    S.E. London

Offline 01debbie

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Sunday 19 November 06 12:34 GMT (UK) »
Dear All,

Just a note of thanks to Lady Di, Saddles, Mudge & the brilliant Mr Bateman, for your time, patience & efforts. 

In appreciation of your efforts, I'll be donating £30 to Children in Need...I hope that's ok with you all.

Best wishes to you all & if I can ever help any of you with anything, please ask....except restoring photos of course!!!

:-* :-*

Offline mudge

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Sunday 19 November 06 12:50 GMT (UK) »
Glad to be of help!
And thanks for donating to Children in need.
Mudge

Offline Polldoll

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Counting my Blessings...not the years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Monday 20 November 06 00:38 GMT (UK) »
Great Restore Keith !!  No longer a pic with some inebriate women !!  ;D ;D

Apologies to Debbie  ;) ;) ;)
Poll
Reynolds Johnson Chapman Goodyear Wright   Demmon Maddison Jackson Bush Lingard<br />Lincolnshire Northants,Essex.   Soutar  McKenzie Stuart Watt Banff, Coupar Angus, Glen Livet, Broughty Ferry, Coatbridge, Airdrie Lanarkshire and Saskatchewan, Hamilton Wentworth, Canada. Phillips. Coyne- March Cambs, Islington,Hackney 1st Lincolnshire Regt 1914

Census &  BMD information Crown Copyright www.nationalarchives.gov.uk and GROS - www.scotlandspeople

Offline 01debbie

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: Monday 20 November 06 16:03 GMT (UK) »
No need to apologise...I thought that was really funny!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Offline kizmiaz

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Wednesday 22 November 06 23:28 GMT (UK) »
Another version for you Debbie, with legs "approriated" from other pictures. I haven't got round to cleaning it up yet, but this was as much as I could manage today

I'll give my hand, my eyes and my brain (ooh, I can feel one of my 'heads' coming on!) a rest and do some more to it tomorrow.

Glen

Offline Polldoll

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Counting my Blessings...not the years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: Wednesday 22 November 06 23:49 GMT (UK) »
A really good repair there Glen ... can't wait to see it all cleaned up .  ;)
  Debbie will be chuffed to bits ..
Poll ;D  .
Reynolds Johnson Chapman Goodyear Wright   Demmon Maddison Jackson Bush Lingard<br />Lincolnshire Northants,Essex.   Soutar  McKenzie Stuart Watt Banff, Coupar Angus, Glen Livet, Broughty Ferry, Coatbridge, Airdrie Lanarkshire and Saskatchewan, Hamilton Wentworth, Canada. Phillips. Coyne- March Cambs, Islington,Hackney 1st Lincolnshire Regt 1914

Census &  BMD information Crown Copyright www.nationalarchives.gov.uk and GROS - www.scotlandspeople