Author Topic: Elizabeth Taylor & William J Park  (Read 4907 times)

Offline Welsh Jen

• Dyfal donc a dyr yr garreg!
  • RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Elizabeth Taylor & William J Park
« on: Monday 15 November 04 18:29 GMT (UK) »
My G-G-Grandmother was an Elizabeth Taylor She was born in Yeovil Somerset. She was the 2nd wife of William John Park who was an Irish man who settled in Bristol. If anyone recognises these family names please contact me

Descendants of Richard Taylor
Generation No. 1

1.  Richard1 Taylor died Bef. 1882.  He married Mary A.  She was born Abt. 1813 in Castle Carey, Somerset, England.

Mary A, could possibly be Elizabeth Taylor (Park) Mother (Mary aged 68, Elizabeth 28 yrs in 1881)
Census: 1881, no husband living at address with Mary A., listed as married (not widow)

Child of Richard Taylor and Mary A is:
   2   i.   Elizabeth2 Taylor, born 1852 in Yeovil Somerset, England/Yeovil, England; died in 10 Jacobs Wells Road, u.d, bristol england age 75 years.  She married William John Park 1882 in Bristol; born 1845 in buncrana  or Dublin Ireland; died in bristol.

More About Elizabeth Taylor:
Address (Facts Pg): 1901, 31 hardinge St bristol east England
Burial: Greenbank Cemetery Bristol England UK in an unmarked mass grave with non relatives
Cause of Death: Heart Failure dur to shock, extremley enlarged heart no P.M

Notes for William John Park:
William John Park was married before, to a Eliza Lavinia Lush in December 1866 he was aged 21 a gasfitter of Castle Street Bristol, she died  bet. Jan - March 1879 when her younest son Frederick J Park was born. Frederick was born in Cockermouth, and Eliza died in Barton Regis , Bristol, however, William John Park was originally from Buncrana in Ireland, was it possible that they were travelling back from Ireland when the last child was born?

More About William John Park:
Census: 1881, 5 Catherine St, Barton Regis Bristol

More About William Park and Elizabeth Taylor:
Marriage: 1882, Bristol

;)