Author Topic: macinally family in glasgow  (Read 1901 times)

Offline danmacinally

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: macinally family in glasgow
« Reply #9 on: Monday 19 June 17 20:12 BST (UK) »
I am looking for any info. regarding Michael MacInally and his family in Glasgow about 1850-1860. He had at least one son named Charles who emmigrated to Oshawa, Ontario, Canada.  Thank You

Hi, just looking to see if you found any information. I am tracking my families roots and have got stuck at Michael MacInally born 1848 in Scotland. 16 years old when him and Mary MacInally had Charles Rossland MacInally.

You can contact me at danmacinally@outlook.com if you get this or have more information on Michael. Thank you!

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline danmacinally

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: macinally family in glasgow
« Reply #10 on: Monday 19 June 17 20:13 BST (UK) »
Hi,

am also looking for info on Michael MacInally of Scotland born 1848 father of Charles Rossland MacInally.

You can contact me at danmacinally@outlook.com if you have any further info! Cheers!

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.