Author Topic: William O'Connor/Ellen Foott  (Read 37882 times)

Offline little annie

• RootsChat Senior
  • Annie McLaughlin (Mcloughlin) & James Harkin
    • View Profile
Re: William O'Connor/Ellen Foott
« Reply #72 on: Tuesday 03 October 17 18:39 BST (UK) »
Correction Margaret died 31 January 1950 Aged 54 she married Michael Moynihan 1920
                                                                                                                    Little annie
McCallion ,Harkin,McLaughlin, Doherty,(Donegal Derry) McDaid (Donegal /Derry) Foote,Wade, Cogan/Goggin swiney sweeney ,O'Connor/Connor cork/abbeyfeale Limerick.

Offline little annie

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: Friday 22 December 17 22:18 GMT (UK) »
At last I think I found my ggrandfather!  Well death at least wife not yet known? William Connor aged 36 died 19/8/1885 windmill Road Cork
McCallion ,Harkin,McLaughlin, Doherty,(Donegal Derry) McDaid (Donegal /Derry) Foote,Wade, Cogan/Goggin swiney sweeney ,O'Connor/Connor cork/abbeyfeale Limerick.

Offline little annie

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: Sunday 18 August 19 19:35 BST (UK) »
Can some one tell me the name of the road place of death as I cannot make out the second part!  I know  it starts with wind but that's as far as it goes?  thanks little annie

Offline Kiltaglassan

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Seven Sisters mountain range in Co Donegal
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: Sunday 18 August 19 19:46 BST (UK) »
Looks like Windmill Road.

KG

Researching: Cuthbertson – Co. Derry, Scotland & Australia; Hunter – Co. Derry; Jackson – Co. Derry, Scotland & Canada; Scott – Co. Derry; Neilly – Co. Antrim & USA; McCurdy – Co. Antrim; Nixon – Co. Cavan, Co. Donegal, Canada & USA; Ryan & Noble – Co. Sligo

Offline Sinann

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: Sunday 18 August 19 19:46 BST (UK) »
I think you are correct with Windmill Road.

https://goo.gl/maps/V1njV3fyWVTBegTa9

Offline little annie

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: Sunday 18 August 19 20:53 BST (UK) »
Well you know the old story waiting for a bus?  Then  loads come along well is this the final chapter after 13 years of searching of wanting to know Williams parents where they were from maybe finally got it?  I am on ancestry and have got dna to Limerick and been told I have kerry connections!  But also linking to Galway that's another route to follow so is Mary Mackey my ggrandmother if so I'm over the moon so to everyone that helped posted give their time etc u are part of my family thank u

Offline little annie

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: Tuesday 24 September 19 20:34 BST (UK) »
Well you know the old story waiting for a bus?  Then  loads come along well is this the final chapter after 13 years of searching of wanting to know Williams parents where they were from maybe finally got it?  I am on ancestry and have got dna to Limerick and been told I have kerry connections!  But also linking to Galway that's another route to follow so is Mary Mackey my ggrandmother if so I'm over the moon so to everyone that helped posted give their time etc u are part of my family thank you. Well William's father and mother was from Abbeyfeale in Limerick which boarders  Co Kerry as well