Author Topic: Annie McLaughlin Buncrana  (Read 50268 times)

Offline little annie

• RootsChat Senior
  • Annie McLaughlin (Mcloughlin) & James Harkin
    • View Profile
Re: Annie McLaughlin Buncrana
« Reply #81 on: Thursday 14 June 18 17:52 BST (UK) »
At last I've found a marriage record for Charles Mclaughlin brother of Annie!!   
Charles married Bridget Mclaughlin 2nd March 1916 parent for groom James Mclaughlin farmer , bride JOHN Mclaughlin farmer witness was James and Annie.
The marriage was 8 days after my grandparents same church St Eugene's Cathedral in Derry /Londonderry
I think they went back to Buncrana area and had one daughter who I think was called Bridget as well Charles died in  1920.
Little annie
McCallion ,Harkin,McLaughlin, Doherty,(Donegal Derry) McDaid (Donegal /Derry) Foote,Wade, Cogan/Goggin swiney sweeney ,O'Connor/connor(cork)

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline aghadowey

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Please do NOT ask for lookups by Personal Message.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline little annie

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: Monday 30 July 18 21:48 BST (UK) »
Thanks Aghadowey for that information I did have this some one on ancestry shared with me only recently.
The frustrating thing is I never knew Charles got married as well in the same church,  my late mother did not know as other wise she would have passed the information on etc
I'm fairly sure Annie Mclaughlin sister Bridget lived pilots row!?  Cheers Pat
McCallion ,Harkin,McLaughlin, Doherty,(Donegal Derry) McDaid (Donegal /Derry) Foote,Wade, Cogan/Goggin swiney sweeney ,O'Connor/connor(cork)

Offline little annie

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: Saturday 03 November 18 20:45 GMT (UK) »
Just to let anyone interested I'm on ancestry and gedmatch etc also I might be wrong on the marriage of Charles Mclaughlin and Bridget Mclaughlin?  Her father is known as Carn (Carndonagh) John!! ?