I do very little research on Canadian data, as I have few relatives in this country. Most of my research is in Britain and India.
As you are researching Dominys, here is an extension to the snippet that I sent you yesterday. Hope that it helps you. Happy browsing!!
9) Mary Stone, bp. in Piddlehinton on Dec. 13th., 1813. On Aug. 4th., 1841, in Puddletown church, she married George Dominy, butcher, of Puddletrenthide?, a son of George Dominy, butcher, in the presence of John Tizard Stone and Anne Stone. George was a butcher in Piddletrenthide. By the 1861 and 1871 censuses, they lived in Melcombe Regis, Dorset, where George was a butcher. George and Mary had issue:
• John Tizard Stone Dominy, born in Piddlehinton and bapt. in Piddletrenthide on June 5th., 1844 (Dorchester district). He was a butcher, living in Melcombe Regis in 1871. John died on March 1st., 1905, aged 60, buried in Piddletrenthide churchyard.
• Henry Dominy, born in Piddlehinton about 1845; enumerated in 1861 at his parents’ home. Henry was a surgeon / dentist.
• George Dominy, bapt. in Piddletrenthide on March 5, 1846. In Q4 of 1872, in Weymouth district, George married Sarah Catherine Cox. George was a shopkeeper and butcher, living in Weymouth (1881), Radipole in 1891 and Melcombe Regis (1901). George and Sarah had issue:
o George Sydney Dominy, born about 1873 in Weymouth; butcher. George married Mary Josephine Wadham. They apparently lived in Derby. George died in 1947. George and Mary had issue:
* Edna Marie Wadham Dominy, born in Derby district, in about Q2 of 1901;
* George Brian Wadham Dominy, born in Derby district in about Q2 of 1904;
o Leonard Charles Dominy, born about 1875 in Weymouth; a butcher in the Weymouth area; Leonard married Alice Croom, in Q1 of 1907, in Christchurch, Hants, district; lived in Weymouth till the early 1950s; Leonard died about 1955 and Alice about 1959; Leonard and Alice had issue:
* Barbara Croom Dominy, born in Weymouth on May 10th., 1909. In Q1 of 1933, in Weymouth district, Barbara married Ronald Dendy, a naval officer. Barbara died in 1961. [ancestor of Elizabeth Rutherford]
o Olive Mary Dominy, born about 1879 in Weymouth. In about Q3 of 1904, in Weymouth, Dorset, Olive married Robert John King; they lived in Bath, Somerset, where they had issue:
* Kenneth Robert John Dominy King, born on June 18th., 1907, in Kingston upon Thames, Surrey. Ken was a radio engineer. On September 7th., 1935, in Mansfield, Notts, he married Joan Marchant; they lived in Kingston-upon-Thames and Chelmsford. Kenneth died in 1954; they had issue. [ancestors of Alison Organ]
* Joyce Mary King, born in Bath, Somerset, in 1910. Joyce married John Grenville Eves; they had issue.
* Rachel Catherine Dominy King, born in Bath on November 2nd., 1914. Rachel married (1) Owen Sampson and married (2) Mark Rhodes; Mark and Rachel have issue.
* Richard George Dominy King, born in Bath, Somerset, on December 28th., 1915; electrical contractor; Richard married (1) Joan Matt, 2 children, divorced; Richard married (2) Marjorie Barnett, 3 children; Richard married (3) Susan Mordecai. [ancestors of Carol King]
* Godfrey Arthur King, born in Bath, Somerset, on August 5th., 1918. Godfrey was a major in the army and a director in Lucas; he married and had issue. Godfrey died in 2005.
o Norah Catherine Dominy King, born about 1882 in Weymouth.
o Sarah Helen Dominy King, born about 1884 in Weymouth; died about 1960.