Author Topic: Christopher Copok and Ann - Trevethin  (Read 8077 times)

Offline clarejenkins

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Christopher Copok and Ann - Trevethin
« Reply #9 on: Sunday 17 November 13 19:30 GMT (UK) »
I have traced my husbands line back to Christopher Cook through a Martha Cook who married Richard Jenkins approx 1872-4 - lived in the Trevethin area - but also maybe lived in Newlands area Gloucestershire.  Are these any connection to you?  Can you go back beyond Christopher/Ann? I think I may have Christopher's parents  as John Cook and Mary ***. 

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Lorraine Humphreys

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday 24 March 15 14:00 GMT (UK) »
Hello I have just started researching my family tree my grandfather was Benjamin cook son of joseph and Margaret( Joseph had a twin Benjamin) both aged 56 in the 1901 census..I have sent for my grandfathers b/c to see if Joseph was born Trevethin or Gloucester... Any info would be much appreciated thank you

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline shaitan

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday 10 October 17 13:06 BST (UK) »
Christopher Cook married Hannah Waffinden about 1830. He was my gggrandfather. Angela