Author Topic: +++++ RootsChat Meet - 27th Nov - Dudley +++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++  (Read 16416 times)

Offline trystan

• Administrator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • RootsChat Co-founder
    • View Profile
Re: +++++ RootsChat Meet - 27th Nov - Dudley +++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday 17 November 04 23:58 GMT (UK) »
I don't know - I laughed when I saw a review on one site - it described it as "Granny's Boudoir!" - should be great for us lot - let's see what Granny liked!

I'm terrified.
Send RootsChat a postcard:
RootsChat.com, Europa House, Barcroft Street, Bury, Lancashire, BL9 5BT
Admin Tip: Forgotten your Username or Password and would like to reply to one of these messages?  CLICK HERE to get a reminder.
AOL Users: You may need to 'cut and paste' any links you get in emails for them to work.

Offline Lloydy

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Jump into your genes...and dig up your roots
    • View Profile
Re: +++++ RootsChat Meet - 27th Nov - Dudley +++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday 17 November 04 23:59 GMT (UK) »
Kazza,

Can you please remove my name from the list :'( :'( :'(

As I told you in the Chat Room, I am unable to attend now because hubby and I are away that weekend.  Unfortunately, it was the only weekend where family/friends were available to babysit for us.

I am so envious of everyone else who is still going and hope you all have a wonderful time.

Hope someone is going to take a digi camera - photos to be posted on a new thread please!!!!!

Thank you

Jan
All UK Census Transcriptions are Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Bennett, Owen, Owens, Hudson, Crisp, Challinor/Challoner/Chaloner, Lewis, James, Richards, Simon, Mills, Evans, Trow, Davies, Turner, Beaton/Betton, Lloyd, Jenkins, Evans.....and a ton of JONES!!!!

TROW From Wales to New Zealand

Offline moscan

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • The next generation
    • View Profile
Re: +++++ RootsChat Meet - 27th Nov - Dudley +++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
« Reply #11 on: Thursday 18 November 04 00:02 GMT (UK) »
And I am jealous that you are all getting to meet... and I can't make it this time... but hopefully the jaunt will be repeated and then I can escape...

Have a wonderful time and make sure someone takes some good Photos lol

Best wishes

Mo
All census look up transcriptions are Crown Copyright<br /><br />Researching: - Freear, Walker, Aston, Scanlan, Courtney, Lowth, O’Sulivan, McDonnell, Condon, McMahon, McKay, Brock, Gourlay, Busby<br /><br />Locations: - March in Cambridgeshire, Banbury in Oxfordshire, Mileham in Norfolk, Worcester, Evesham, Claines in Worcestershire, Birmingham. Dublin, Cork, Fermanagh in Ireland.  Glasgow, Stirling in Scotland

Offline Kazza

• I am sorry but my emails are no longer working
  • RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Looking into Holes
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Thursday 18 November 04 00:35 GMT (UK) »
Sorry Jan,

I forgot to remove you,  wishful thinking,  I was hoping you could come.  ;D

Kazza.
Welsh Lass
Surname interests:
Clementsten, Hobson, Hole, Marden, O'Clements, Pitten, Sharland, Vickery (Vicary), Williams.

Area Interests:
Cardiff, Bampton, Bideford, Crediton, Wollaston, Somerset, Tidenham, Norway, Australia to Bristol.

Offline Lloydy

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Jump into your genes...and dig up your roots
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Thursday 18 November 04 16:59 GMT (UK) »
Kazza

I was hoping so too  :'( :'( :'( :'(

I'm looking forward to reading the arrangements for the next Meet!!!!!!!!

Jan
All UK Census Transcriptions are Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Bennett, Owen, Owens, Hudson, Crisp, Challinor/Challoner/Chaloner, Lewis, James, Richards, Simon, Mills, Evans, Trow, Davies, Turner, Beaton/Betton, Lloyd, Jenkins, Evans.....and a ton of JONES!!!!

TROW From Wales to New Zealand

Offline JillJ

• Deceased † Rest In Peace
  • RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Thursday 18 November 04 21:09 GMT (UK) »
I'm still hoping to be there but won't be staying in the hotel.   It would be helpful to know what time we are meeting and what the plans are for the day so that other arrangements can be made where necessary.   Also, if those staying over are partaking of dinner/carvery, can non-residents join them?

Thanks.

Jill
Jowett & Broadbent in Leeds.
Perry, Hartshorn/e & Wilkes in Birmingham & Dudley. Walker and Dabill in Sheffield & Notts.
Farrar in Darlington & Leeds.
Kidd & Taylor in Hartlepool & Teesside
Census information is crown copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Gardener

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: Thursday 18 November 04 21:34 GMT (UK) »
I could weap that I can't come too.
And that hotel, my grandfather was born at 28 Birmingham Road Dudley (is on 1901 census for there too) so if there is a 19th century building with that no. could someone please send me  a photograh?
Have  lovely time all of you  :'( :'( :'(
Rose (Black Country),Downs (Black Country),Wolloxall (any and all),Bark (Derbyshire),Wright (Derbyshire),Marsden (Derbyshire), Wallace (Black Country)

All census information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Ticker

• User is no longer receiving email notifications.
  • RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • Follow me on twitter @ShaunTymon.
    • View Profile
Re: +++++ RootsChat Meet - 27th Nov - Dudley +++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
« Reply #16 on: Thursday 18 November 04 22:25 GMT (UK) »
I don't know - I laughed when I saw a review on one site - it described it as "Granny's Boudoir!" - should be great for us lot - let's see what Granny liked!

I'm terrified.

I'm booked in at Granny's Boudoir!  ;D
Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline sarah

• Administrator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • RootsChat Co-Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Thursday 18 November 04 22:41 GMT (UK) »
Trystan can type....

Well on the part of us organized ones !!! It was the only hotel under £80.00 per evening and in close reach of the museum.

Yes if you guys would like to join us for a meal that is OK too otherwise we will be having refreshments at the Museum.

Sarah
For Help on how to post an Image on RootsChat
http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php?topic=459330.0

If you have been helped on RootsChat be sure to spread the word!

UK Census info. Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk