Author Topic: Bisset, Watt & Innes x Fraserburgh  (Read 2319 times)

Offline moresmall

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Bisset, Watt & Innes x Fraserburgh
« on: Friday 09 March 07 06:15 GMT (UK) »
Hi

Can anyone help me.  I am trying to find information, about a  Chrisabel Bisset born about 1918, daughter of Alfred Bisset b 1/2/1879 & Isabella Manson Watt b abt 1880 -  I believe they  had 7 or 8 children

Chrisabel (Chris) married a Robbie / Robert Innes, I believe he also was from Fraserburgh, in the 1940's, and had 2 children.  They emigrated to New Zealand in the 1950's.  Robbie died about 15 years ago.

Any one with knowledge of any of the above, I would love to hear from you.

Regards

Maureen
Noble, May, Cardno, Ritchie, Robertson, Taylor,  Crawford, Mitchell, Buchan, Watt, West, Grant, all from NE SCotland.

Offline acm78

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Bisset, Watt & Innes x Fraserburgh
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 03 May 15 13:10 BST (UK) »
Hi Maureen, stumbled upon your post whilst doing a Google search on my grandfather Robbie Innes.
That being said, the Christabel you are referring to is my Nana, although sadly she passed away a few years ago. Happy to help if you're still searching for info though.
Regards,
Ali

Offline GR2

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Bisset, Watt & Innes x Fraserburgh
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 03 May 15 13:51 BST (UK) »
Welcome to Rootschat. The original poster, who is in New Zealand, was last here in September 2014. She should get an automatic notice that someone has replied to her post, but I have sent a personal message to her to make sure she knows.