Author Topic: Bronhelem and Hafdre  (Read 4229 times)

Offline rhiantalgrwn

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Bronhelem and Hafdre
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday 04 April 07 21:23 BST (UK) »
Roland

There isn't much information in the book about Bronhelem, but there is a picture of Rhys Jones, and Gwladys standing outside Bronhelem. I have scanned it onto my computer but I am unable to load it on to this site. I've loaded it Ancestry.co.uk though. You will be able to view it if you give me your e-mail address, then I can invite you to look at it, if you would like.

Rhian

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Roland Sterry

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Thursday 05 April 07 07:41 BST (UK) »
Rhian

Yes please - my email address is Moderator comment: email removed to prevent spam and other abuses.  Please pass info via the personal message system

Thanks

Roland

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Roland Sterry

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Friday 02 October 15 21:34 BST (UK) »
Hello Rhian

I recently visited Bronhelem and have more family information that you may find interesting.

Best regards,

Roland