Author Topic: COMPLETED Willers Marriages x 3  (Read 2802 times)

Offline Jean Price

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
COMPLETED Willers Marriages x 3
« on: Sunday 15 April 07 05:54 BST (UK) »
Hello All,

Can anyone help with the marriages of the children of Ernest Victor Willers, and his wife, Christina Maud Cox.
Ernest born NZ 1897, married Christina (born Ashburton 11 Sept 1897), married 1921. (Don't know where).
Christina died 18 Aug 1946, Te Awamutu, and Ernest 6 Jan 1973.

Children are: Ngaire, Barry and Dennis. (Ngaire might be Myril Joyce).

Regards,
Jean

PS: I have entered lots of information, because I see on some of the Boards that volunteers are looking for information already known.
Fawcett, Down; Gibson, Ayrshire and Tasmania; James, Cornwall and Victoria Aus; Cox, Northamptonshire, Thomas, Gloucestershire; Albury, Berkshire,

Offline DotBrennan

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: Willers Marriages x 3
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 15 April 07 06:13 BST (UK) »
Hi Jean

This is the only one I could find (up to 1956).

1941 Folio Ref: 03823
Myrie Joyce WILLERS
Francis John Ralph SHINE

Bren

Offline Jean Price

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: Willers Marriages x 3
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 15 April 07 20:26 BST (UK) »
Hello Bren,

Thank you for that.

Jean
Fawcett, Down; Gibson, Ayrshire and Tasmania; James, Cornwall and Victoria Aus; Cox, Northamptonshire, Thomas, Gloucestershire; Albury, Berkshire,

Offline lisar15

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: COMPLETED Willers Marriages x 3
« Reply #3 on: Friday 13 January 12 23:53 GMT (UK) »
Hi There

I can help you with your search as I live with Ralph Shine the eldest son of Myrie Joyce Willers and Francis Shine.

Ralph has just had his 70th birthday.

Please ask the questions and I am sure that i can reply in a timely fashion, Is there anything that you need to know now ?

Please feel free to make contact as I am sure that Ralph will only be to happy to assist on what you are looking for

Lisa

Offline Jean Price

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Saturday 14 January 12 03:25 GMT (UK) »
Hello Lisa,
Great to hear from you.
We had a COX family reunion in 1991 in Christchurch and the descendants of Christina Maud Cox married to Ernest Willers was one of the families we could not locate. I have continued since then to try to keep the Cox family data base up to date, and to add to it whenever possible.
As you can see I did find Myrle's marriage details - with the help of Rootschat - and a relation of Francis Shine (have forgotten his name at the moment) helped me with some more details.
I have never found any details for Barry or Dennis, so birth and death dates for them would be marvellous - plus any marriages.
Your Ralph and I are second cousins once removed - we share the same great grandparents - John George Cox and Dinah Thomas.
If Ralph would like more information about his Cox ancestors I am very happy to provide it.
I am also sending you a PM - Private Message - with my email address - so that if you give me any information about living people it will not be broadcast.
Regards
Jean

Offline marchbank

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday 11 December 13 08:29 GMT (UK) »
Hello Jean, please can you confirm that Christina is the daughter of Frederick and Charlotte (nee JOHNSON),COX. I am doing some research for my friend Sue, I am hoping to get some details for Charlotte.

Michelle Rowe

Offline Jean Price

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Thursday 12 December 13 00:16 GMT (UK) »
Hello Michelle,

Would that be Sue Collie?
And Yes, Christina is daughter of Frederick and Charlotte Cox.
I have sent you a PM with my email in case you need to contact me off list to get more information.

Regards
Jean

Offline Jim Nelhams

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday 12 April 17 11:34 BST (UK) »
Hello All.
I am trying to complete trees for Willers/Willows, particularly in New Zealand.
Lots of ends to tie up.

As far as I can see ..
Myrie Joyce Mary SHINE died in 1961 age 39.
Her brothers may be ..
Dennis George WILLERS born 23 may 1934 died 2007
Barry Ernest WILLERS born 19 Nov 1931 died 2000.

Can anyone confirm please?

I have a number of other deaths for WILLERS born between 1921 and 1934 that I can not link at present. Any help appreciated.

Jim