Author Topic: Vinten family Kent and London photographs  (Read 6903 times)

Offline lesleymargaret

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Vinten family Kent and London photographs
« Reply #9 on: Sunday 16 February 14 10:12 GMT (UK) »
Hi Genewizard,

I wonder if we can exchange some information on the Vintens in Maidstone I have an Richard  marrying Sarah, they had Thomas, Sarah, John, Robert, Ambrose, Harriet, Charles, Richard and Mary Ann.  My main interest has been the descendants of Ambrose.

I have a lot more information on all the children if you or anyone else would like to contact me again, we can exchange information.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline joelvinten

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Thursday 28 May 15 21:33 BST (UK) »
Hi,

My names is joel vinten and im just starting out my family tree but am too having trouble tracing back relatives. My family name is from maidstone my granfather was Frederick b vinten and his father before him was also the same both born in maidstone. Ive tried to click your link but just says invalid link error"

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline lesleymargaret

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday 02 June 15 16:19 BST (UK) »
Hi Joel,

It is very difficult when starting out to know how to find any thing about a family however, I have several Vinten members who came from Maidstone but not one with the name of Frederick B however if you can give me further details for instance rough age, second nae, brothers or sisters  I will try to find him and see if he fits into my tree. I can also send you a print out on the Vintens from Kent.  I notice that on some occasions the name was spelt as Vinton.