Author Topic: Caswell Family  (Read 4646 times)

Offline Johnny Wepener

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Caswell Family
« Reply #18 on: Thursday 29 March 18 19:55 BST (UK) »
Has anyone out there come across any 'Caswell' s living in Wales, possibly Cardiff?
I'm looking for JOHN ALFRED CASWELL born 1889.  He emigrated to S.Africa approx. 1916 and died 1937.
Any help at all very much appreciated.
I'm the grandson of John Alfred Caswell and Adelaide link=topic=237804.msg6466141#msg6466141 date=1522349422]
Has anyone out there come across any 'Caswell' s living in Wales, possibly Cardiff?
I'm looking for JOHN ALFRED CASWELL born 1889.  He emigrated to S.Africa approx. 1916 and died 1937.

Offline Johnny Wepener

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Thursday 29 March 18 20:07 BST (UK) »

I'm john Wepener grandson of John and Adelaide Caswell.living in Namibia my mother Winefred margred Caswell Wepener is the only one left of the 13 kids they had .
She live in South Africa 84 jears old please contact me would love to hear from you
Regards John Wepener 

Offline dawnsh

• Global Moderator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Thursday 29 March 18 20:58 BST (UK) »
Hi Jonny

Welcome to Rootschat  ;D

Rance hasn't been online here since 2010 so I have sent them a personal message to let them know you have posted and hope they come back soon.

Dawn
Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Sherry-Paddington & Marylebone,
Longhurst-Ealing & Capel, Abinger, Ewhurst & Ockley,
Chandler-Chelsea