Author Topic: wallace - ohhh please help!  (Read 8695 times)

Offline lucretia666

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: wallace - ohhh please help!
« Reply #9 on: Sunday 11 March 12 22:18 GMT (UK) »
Blimey - wow... had forgotten this link... wow thank you SO much for the photo, it was my neighbour i was helping her do her tree, i will pass the photo on - if your interested in getting in touch with her - please pm me your details and i will send on xx
peters, ware, wright, glue, glew, elgie, tippins, phillips, cockram, harding,

Offline MonicaL

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • Girl with firewood, Morar 1910 - MEM Donaldson
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Monday 12 March 12 09:18 GMT (UK) »
Alex03, as a new member to RootsChat, your private message service (PMs) is not yet activitated. If you make two further posts here on the main boards, you will be able to send and receive PMs which is the only way to exchange personal emails here on RC.

Just click on the small green scroll under lucretia666's tag on the left and this take you through to the PM section (works very much like all email services with an in/outbox etc).

Monica
Census information Crown Copyright, www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Jane Baster

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Sunday 28 June 15 17:15 BST (UK) »
I have just found your message re John Alastair Kennedy Wallace on Room chat 2007 as I have been curious about my father who was MArried to my mother Jeanne Cundill Rankin, I typed in his full name, he had a medical practice in Oldham, his mum and dad lived at Drovemire, Bathgate whom we used to visit when gran was on her own as by then my parents had long divorced but gran told me that he had remarried. so hope this helps.

Offline Koalapinkkoala

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday 18 July 17 22:12 BST (UK) »
Hello, just wanted to say I am the adopted daughter of John Wallace. Happy to help provide some more background and have some photos.

I lived at Drovemyre in Armadale for a while in my early teens.

Might be easier to follow up on email.

Xx