Author Topic: Cockayne Charlotte a mystery.  (Read 5473 times)

Offline Libralady

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Cockayne Charlotte a mystery.
« Reply #9 on: Saturday 22 July 17 21:30 BST (UK) »
My Great Grandmother was Sarah Cockayne and had a twin sister called Charlotte Cockayne - I believe that they came from the South Notts/Derbys area and would have been born 1850/60's era......Sarah married Herbert/Barratt/Barrett, possibly from Ashbourne....   My Grandmother Lucy was their first born, April 14th 1888 followed by 6 siblings, they lived in Pinxton........does this help ?

Lynn (libralady)

Offline Libralady

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Saturday 22 July 17 21:33 BST (UK) »
Debra...... I got the photo of the women, I believe Sarah is the one in the middle........Did you receive my replies ?    Lynn (Libralady)  XXX

Offline Libralady

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Sunday 23 July 17 09:27 BST (UK) »
My Great Grandmother was Sarah Cockayne and had a twin sister called Charlotte Cockayne - I believe that they came from the Notts/Derby border area and would have been born around 1850/60's .........My great grandmother married a Herbert Barratt/Barrett possibly from Ashbourne and my grandmother was (Lucy) being the 1st child, born April 14th 1888 at Pinxton, followed by 6 other siblings..........does this help?

Lynn (libralady)

Offline Libralady

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Sunday 23 July 17 09:43 BST (UK) »
Hello Trish - For some reason I have lost the info and photo you sent to me, how it happened I do not know, could you please, forward the info and photo to me again as I wish to pass it on to my family....I apologise for the inconvenience.....Many thanks........Libralady (Lynn)

Offline trish1120

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Happy me
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Sunday 23 July 17 09:52 BST (UK) »
Hi Libralady,
I am not related to the Family at all and dont have the photo. I just PM'd you to explain how to look at the whole photo.

It is cheshiremog who put the photo on here and is interested in the Cockraynes.

Trish :)
All Census Look Ups Are Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Cummins, Miskelly(IRELAND + NZ) ,Leggett (SFK + NFK ENGLAND + NZ),Purdy ( NBL ENGLAND + NZ ), Shaw YKS, LANCs + NZ), Holdsworth(LINCS +LANCS + NZ), Moloney, Dean, Fitzpatrick, ( County Down,IRE) Newby(NBL.ENG, Costello(IRE), Ivers, Murray(IRE),Reay(NBL.ENG) Reid (BERW.SCOTLAND)

Offline Libralady

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Sunday 23 July 17 10:29 BST (UK) »
Many thanks - Sorry to have bothered you....have a nice day Libralady  xxx

Offline Libralady

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: Sunday 23 July 17 10:35 BST (UK) »
Hello Cheshiremog -We seem to be at cross purposes here, I have been replying to a person called Trish instead of you, that is probably why I have not heard from you again.......I have lost the info you sent me along with the photo, do not know what went wrong, but it has all disappeared, I am new to the site and it is all still a bit daunting, maybe I pressed wrong key......I would be very grateful, if you could send the info and photo to me again so that I may forward it onto my family........Sorry for the inconvenience caused....Have a nice day,     luv Libralady (Lynn)

Offline Libralady

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Sunday 23 July 17 10:41 BST (UK) »
Hello there -----It's me again, what a nuisance I seem to be......found all the info, so no need to send it all again.........Sorry, have a nice day...Libralady (Lynn)

Offline Libralady

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Sunday 23 July 17 10:59 BST (UK) »
My great grandmother was Sarah Cockayne and had a twin sister called Charlotte Cockayne - I believed that they came from the South Notts/Derbys area and would have been born around 1850's possibly 60's....my great grandmother married a Herbert Barratt/Barrett possibly from Ashbourne and my grandma (Lucy) being the 1st child was born April 14th 1888 at Pinxton..........does this help?

Lynn (libralady)