Author Topic: Powell Llandefailog Fach BRE  (Read 10994 times)

Offline carson reasearch

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Andrew Jack Carson (chief eagle-eye)
« Reply #9 on: Thursday 30 May 13 19:09 BST (UK) »
Hello, Ian
My name is Lavella Phillips, Andrew Jack Carson was my grandfather. His daughter, Jacqueline lives with me. I have many photos of him and may be of help. I am not clear on some of your information. It appears as though, when people are looking up information concerning Jack Carson the actor, they mix up information because there were two Jack Carson s from the same time period. If I can be of help, please let me know.I am also interested in getting information concerning my grandfather and my mother. Because of the nature of his career, he traveled a lot. so there are many blanks in his history. I was unaware he was ever married to any one other than my grandmother which was Barryl Desima Shultz Carson. However, because my mother has memory loss, she has trouble remembering details. She never spoke of her mother when I a child. Apparently, she was a prima ballerina. Also can not be verified. He also married a women by the name of Barbra who lived with him for many years prior to his passing. He married her one month prior to his death.

Offline Sam Veal

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Powell Llandefailog Fach BRE
« Reply #10 on: Monday 10 November 14 17:20 GMT (UK) »
We may be cousins?! 

I have been doing some research into my grandmother's history part of which is 'what happened to her daughter Jaqueline?'  My grandmother was born in India in 1908, daughter of Wilfred & Myrtle Hutchins. In 1925 she ran apparently away from an arranged marriage and joined a circus and during that time had a child called Jaqueline with the owner of 'Carsons American Circus'? My grandmother's name was Decima Beryl Hutchins, known to us as Diana, it seems both she and her sister had a habit of changing their names!  It seems my grandmother had a very colourful history we don't know the full story, she would not tell!  It seems by pure chance I found your post regarding Jack Carson and there is too strong a link for it not to be my grandmother as another post I found the other day also stacks up.  Your mother has a half sister, Tessa, my mother and a half brother, Don.