Author Topic: links to Alexander's & Armstrong's  (Read 30021 times)

Offline alex5391

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: links to Alexander's & Armstrong's
« Reply #45 on: Friday 02 January 15 10:57 GMT (UK) »
Thanks a lot I'll have a look in the new year.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline philipsearching

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • I was a beautiful baby, - what went wrong?
    • View Profile
Re: links to Alexander's & Armstrong's
« Reply #46 on: Monday 23 October 17 16:47 BST (UK) »
My line is:
Thomas ARMSTRONG (c1603-1662)
William ARMSTRONG (c1635-1690) m Alice DEAN

John ARMSTRONG (d1707) of Farney m Juliann CAREW
Revd James William ARMSTRONG (b1706) m Sarah NICHOLSON
Ann ARMSTRONG m1761 Revd. Basil ALDWELL
Catherine ALDWELL m1798 Edwin SANDYS
and downwards.

As with many Irish ancestors, I have found several trees and speculative links, but am struggling to find documentary evidence.  Names I believe come from reliable sources are in black, speculative names in blue.

If anyone can point me in the direction of provable sources I would be very grateful.

All the best
Philip
Census information is Crown Copyright http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Towcester/Weedon - ALLEN, BASFORD, MAY       Fakenham - WILLIAMSON       Hempton - WRIGHT, LOVELL       Bethnal Green - MONKS and LARCHER
Southwark - MOUNT, BOWBRICK        Clonakilty to Southwark -  CRISPIN      Lambeth - LYON       Hoxton - WALTERS     Gwennap - JAMES, GRAY, TREWARTHA       Antrim - CORDNER, SANDYS         Peru - SOTELO, MOREY, BASELLI

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.