Author Topic: WALSHAM, Ely, Cambridge, All Dates  (Read 9080 times)

Offline Brett Bayley

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: WALSHAM, Ely, Cambridge, All Dates
« Reply #18 on: Thursday 15 January 15 12:42 GMT (UK) »
Anyone still monitoring this.  I may have some new info on this family. descendant of Mary South (1813-1880) married to Charles Walsham (1813-1859) here.

She remarried a soldier of the 14th foot James Mulinex/Molineaux(multiple variations) (1812-1882) returning from Depot duty in Ireland and moved to Birmingham with him, with most of her kids who were adopted as step children (See 1861 census -Alexander, Fanny, J. Robert) RG 9/2170/87  p33

I believe that Charles Walsham (1813-1858) her first husband was the son of Charles Walsham (1791-1852) & Susannah Wilson (1783).

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Yoz

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Thursday 15 January 15 23:10 GMT (UK) »
Hi Brett, although I do not actively research now, I am always interested in new links. I will go back to my files and have a look how far I got with it all. Thanks

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Brett Bayley

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Friday 16 January 15 09:42 GMT (UK) »
Sounds good thanks.

Offline Brett Bayley

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Friday 10 April 15 07:03 BST (UK) »
Yoz did you find anything yet?

Offline Yoz

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Friday 10 April 15 10:04 BST (UK) »
Hi Brett, ridiculously stupid of me but I neglected to copy my compiled tree and my computer crashed deleting my family tree package. I have hard copies of previous notes so need to wade through them or start again.
I've not had any further contact with cousins so I am presuming that there are no new details come to light.
Was there anything specific you were looking for?
Sue