Author Topic: WALSHAM, Ely, Cambridge, All Dates  (Read 13693 times)

Offline Brett Bayley

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: WALSHAM, Ely, Cambridge, All Dates
« Reply #18 on: Thursday 15 January 15 12:42 GMT (UK) »
Anyone still monitoring this.  I may have some new info on this family. descendant of Mary South (1813-1880) married to Charles Walsham (1813-1859) here.

She remarried a soldier of the 14th foot James Mulinex/Molineaux(multiple variations) (1812-1882) returning from Depot duty in Ireland and moved to Birmingham with him, with most of her kids who were adopted as step children (See 1861 census -Alexander, Fanny, J. Robert) RG 9/2170/87  p33

I believe that Charles Walsham (1813-1858) her first husband was the son of Charles Walsham (1791-1852) & Susannah Wilson (1783).

Offline Yoz

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Thursday 15 January 15 23:10 GMT (UK) »
Hi Brett, although I do not actively research now, I am always interested in new links. I will go back to my files and have a look how far I got with it all. Thanks

Offline Brett Bayley

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Friday 16 January 15 09:42 GMT (UK) »
Sounds good thanks.

Offline Brett Bayley

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Friday 10 April 15 07:03 BST (UK) »
Yoz did you find anything yet?

Offline Yoz

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Friday 10 April 15 10:04 BST (UK) »
Hi Brett, ridiculously stupid of me but I neglected to copy my compiled tree and my computer crashed deleting my family tree package. I have hard copies of previous notes so need to wade through them or start again.
I've not had any further contact with cousins so I am presuming that there are no new details come to light.
Was there anything specific you were looking for?
Sue

Offline genuinelady247

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Saturday 25 December 21 00:43 GMT (UK) »
Im sure we have communicated on other platforms like ancestry.com but my 2 x gretgrand parents are sarah ann Leake and James Robert Walsham. I am Karen daughter to I.E. Walsham. Not sure if I should use names of the living. Silly but have we talked already?