Author Topic: Kelly's and Malone  (Read 12528 times)

Offline Nellynolan

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Kelly's and Malone
« Reply #18 on: Sunday 20 May 18 15:38 BST (UK) »
Hi, my mother’s GGparents were John Kelly and Teresa Connor and Patrick Doyle and Catherine (unknown surname).

Thanks for replying.

Offline defrmangan

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Sunday 20 May 18 21:20 BST (UK) »
Alison,

i am delighted to receive the below mentioned info,  i did get a few replies but not the same Kelly's. My grandfather died in 1955 and my father died in 1996 and are both buried in Aughrim, Co Wicklow. Very little info is known about my father's side of the family.  I know that my grandfather came from glencullen Co Dublin .   My father was an only son and had 7 daughters. I only heard him  speak about a relative that lived in Charlemont St. I will now continue the research as I am so pleased to have received the info that your Ma was my cousin.

Regards Frances

Offline Nellynolan

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Sunday 20 May 18 22:11 BST (UK) »
Frances, that’s marvellous. My grandfather Pat Kelly,  your dad’s cousin, lived in Charlemont Street. They then lived in Albert Place West, off Charlemont.  I remember that house very well.

I don’t know if there’s a private message facility on this site or if email would be best. I’d love to exchange info about the family. My great aunt Madie is buried in Kilgobbin Cemetery in Stepaside with her parents.

Best regards Alison

Offline rathmore

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday 22 May 18 12:16 BST (UK) »
1911 census a Laurence Kelly aged 32, a stone cutter living at 7 Woodside Glencullen with his sister Annie aged 39

http://www.census.nationalarchives.ie