Author Topic: massey family  (Read 1346 times)

Offline Danone

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
massey family
« on: Friday 07 September 07 15:39 BST (UK) »
Iam looking for some one who can please give me information on the massey family markfield leicester ,as my mother was a cooper /woolman her family was massey we seem to think that my sister -in -laws mother is related to us by the same name her name is bainbridge/massey her sister is christen massey/bardon leicestershire i would like to find them for the family .and so i can show them who the family was .
yours sincerly
danone :)

Offline PaulineJ

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: massey family
« Reply #1 on: Friday 07 September 07 16:15 BST (UK) »

I really don't think we can help without you clarifying a few things.

However bear in mind that we cannot discuss the details (publicly) of those still-living.

What names (christian & surname) with YEAR can you provide us with?

Pauline
All census look up transcriptions are Crown Copyright http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/
======================================
We are not a search engine. We are human beings.

Offline Danone

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 16 September 07 21:53 BST (UK) »
   :)
hI
The persons who helped to find information on my masseys in markfield
thank you
i have now got the whole tree from some one in canada now so iam trying to sort it out
again thank you very much
Danone

Offline Danone

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Saturday 19 May 18 01:08 BST (UK) »
Hi guys
I'm reading the last Tudor by Philipa Gregory all about lady Jane grey family I have got half way and read that her sister Catherine married Edward also some thing about ned and a child ,now my grans niece as read it also she said from Catherine grey there's a connection to your mums side the cooper family Markfield .so from the bradgate park books I own Richard frost was steward for lady Jane grey family he had a son William frost he was also steward he married a sharman they had Alice frost she married John Geary who was born in the village that was in the park before the resvoir was put in at the top end now Alice and John had Elizabeth Geary born 1810 Stanton under bardon  Elizabeth married Charles cooper mums great great grandfather they had son Abraham cooper he married a Ann brooks stoney lane farm Markfield they had mums dads father Joseph cooper born 1875 black smith he married a Mary Helena Massey they had my grandad Ernest cooper born 1907 , Markfield he married a Constance lily deacon from checketts road Leicester mum was born 1941.
Thanks
Steve