Author Topic: erasmus genge  (Read 1630 times)

Offline janee06

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: erasmus genge
« Reply #9 on: Saturday 08 July 17 06:26 BST (UK) »
Thanks so much for this - was it the corner of High Steet and Trinity Street - I guess the whole building was demolished?

Thanks,

Jane (in New Zealand)

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Online nanny jan

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • "Russian" John
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Saturday 08 July 17 09:56 BST (UK) »
I've managed to find it.....it is above "Ladbrokes" (a corner building) and on the opposite corner is "The Horse with the Red Umbrella" tea/coffee shop.  Look for the yellow cross hatching on the road.
Howard , Viney , Kingsman, Pain/e, Rainer/ Rayner, Barham, George, Wakeling (Catherine), Vicary (Frederick)   all LDN area/suburbs  Ottley/ MDX,
Henman/ KNT   Gandy/LDN before 1830  Burgess/LDN
Barham/SFK   Rainer/CAN (Toronto) Gillians/CAN  Sturgeon/CAN (Vancouver)
Bailey/LDN Page/KNT   Paling/WA (var)

All census look-ups are crown copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline janee06

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Saturday 08 July 17 22:49 BST (UK) »
Wow thank you so very much. t is always so great when total strangers help each other with things like this. I will take a look on google maps now and try to take a pic. I will be able to share this with other Genge relations as we seem to all be connected originally :) :) :) Again thank you!

Jane England (in New Zealand), descendant of Edith Genge b. Yeovil 1810 d in Oriental Bay, New Zealand