Author Topic: Bryson Name  (Read 6930 times)

Offline FintryGirl

• RootsChat Member
  • Our Home in Fintry - The one past Mom & her dog
    • View Profile
Bryson Name
« on: Thursday 04 October 07 16:54 BST (UK) »
I am looking for the family of Phyllis Bryson - born Kinross in 1894 she had 3 siblings, Arthur b 1890, Bailey b 1901, and Cybal b 1896 - Her parents were Edmund Bryson b 1866 and Lily Cobb b 1867.
Phyllis Bryson married Walter Gray - and they are the parents of  my father Samuel Alexander Bryson Gray b 1928,
Walter died in the April before my father was born he was born July 1928 and his mother died when he was 6 - he then went to foster farm and we have very little family history if any of this sounds familiar please email me at *- I was born in Fintry and moved to Ontario Canada at age 6.

Thanks
Fintrygirl

* Moderator comment: e-mail address removed to prevent spamming and other abuse.  Please use PM system to exchange e-mail addresses.  Thanks
Meffen, McEwan, Eggleton, Bryson, Gray, Cobb

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline runningbear

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Bryson Name
« Reply #1 on: Friday 05 October 07 17:42 BST (UK) »
helping wherever possible

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline FintryGirl

• RootsChat Member
  • Our Home in Fintry - The one past Mom & her dog
    • View Profile
Re: Bryson Name
« Reply #2 on: Saturday 06 October 07 03:24 BST (UK) »
Thanks I didn't know how to link I guess I have this posted in too many areas, didn't know how this work please forgive me if there has been double duty, and am learning.
Meffen, McEwan, Eggleton, Bryson, Gray, Cobb