Author Topic: Tomsett family  (Read 3175 times)

Offline bunny G

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Tomsett family
« on: Wednesday 21 November 07 11:07 GMT (UK) »
Can anyone tell me anything about Arthur Benjamin Tomsett born 1884 served in the 10th Royal Hussars in 1901,married Annie Burton born 1888 in Ulcombe.They had a daughter named Phyllis Emily in 1917,born in Maidstone,Kent.                                             
 I am trying to trace any living decendents that can help me fill in blanks in my family tree,and provide any photo's of him or his brother Edward Tomsett (my grandfather).

Offline mareng

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Tomsett family
« Reply #1 on: Monday 20 February 17 13:15 GMT (UK) »
I am related via marriage but I have a cousin related by blood. I am doing the family tree and can tell you about his father, brother (Arthur Benjamin) and down through that line. Send me your email and I'll send you what info I have.
Keith

Offline rosie17

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Monday 20 February 17 15:03 GMT (UK) »
I am related via marriage but I have a cousin related by blood. I am doing the family tree and can tell you about his father, brother (Arthur Benjamin) and down through that line. Send me your email and I'll send you what info I have.
Keith

Hi bunny G has not been active since November 2007 so she might not get this message ..if her e-mail address is still the same she should receive notification ..

Rosie

Offline barryd

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Monday 20 February 17 15:40 GMT (UK) »
I have a THomsett family in my line from Milton next Sittingbourne, Kent so watch out for variations in the spelling of the name.