Author Topic: Stonehouse GLS parish records  (Read 11932 times)

Offline dgabb

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Stonehouse GLS parish records
« Reply #9 on: Monday 11 February 08 21:40 GMT (UK) »
i would also like any info on gabbs and also do you have edith and edward and margaret merchant all in the same grave thanks dgabb

Offline ChasH

• My email is no longer working sorry
  • RootsChat Aristocrat
  • The fool Monty
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Thursday 14 February 08 08:29 GMT (UK) »
Sorry it's taken so long to reply, my original was posted elsewhere but Arranroots moved it to where I seldom look.

However, I can still look up the Stonehouse records but with the info you give it would take over a month.

The National Burial Index - Edition 2 - give some Gabbs.

The film I can search for you covers the years 1650 to 1812.

If you know a reasonably accurate date and name I'll have a look at the burials in the Parish register but I cannot search the complete film for you.

If you have not searched the extracted batches of data from church records (burials not given) go to http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~hughwallis/IGIBatchNumbers/CountryEngland.htm#PageTitle

If you have not been there before, you might find http://www.genuki.org.uk/contents/ useful.

If you wish to contact me, please do so by P.M.

Regards

Chas

My email is no longer working sorry
Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
Bevstn:DAVIES:HIGGS:PERROT
Bisly:BROWN:COOK:CURTIS:DAVIS:FRANKLIN:GARDINER:GRIME:JEFFERIES:PEACEY:STEPHENS:WARREN
ChSod:HARDING:HIGGS
Colrne:GOLDEN
G Bad:DAVIES
Horsly:ADAMS:BAYLY:BIRD:COOK:EVANS:GAZARD:HILL:LEWIS:MATTHEWS:PRIDE:SKIRTON:TEAKLE:TURK:WALKLEY:YOUNG
K'St:BISHOP:PINEGAR
Marsh'd:BLAKE
Minch:HILL:MASON:PERRIN
N.Nib:PERROT:SHATFORD:WAYMAN:WOODWARD
N.Wrax:BLAKE

Offline Arranroots

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Thursday 14 February 08 14:20 GMT (UK) »
Sorry it's taken so long to reply, my original was posted elsewhere but Arranroots moved it to where I seldom look.

Look Up Offer moved to Look Up Offer board - I then PMed you AND you should have received a notification unless you have turned them off?

::) ;)
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SOM: BIRD, BURT aka BROWN - HEF: BAUGH, LATHAM, CARTER, PRITCHARD - GLS: WEBB, WORKMAN, LATHAM, MALPUS - WIL: WEBB, SALTER - RAD: PRITCHARD, WILLIAMS - GLA: RYAN, KEARNEY, JONES, HARRY - MON: WEBB, MORGAN, WILLIAMS, JONES, BIRD - SCOTLAND: HASTINGS, CAMERON, KELSO, BUCHANAN, BETHUNE/ BEATON - IRELAND: RYAN (WATERFORD), KEARNEY (DUBLIN), BOYLE(DUNDALK)