Author Topic: CARBIS family  (Read 9016 times)

Offline familycarbis

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: CARBIS family
« Reply #9 on: Monday 06 October 08 16:06 BST (UK) »
my mum is elizabeth she is annie's daughter..annie married john whitfield..annie's mother was also annie..walter and annie carbis' children are annie aka nancy (my nan)..jimmy..walter jr..richard..eddy..thomo..john..beatty..mary..betty..patrick..my nan aka nancy had 14 children 4 died as babies but 10 remained patty..anne..mary..elizabeth (my mum)..cath..hazel..terry..walla..john john..thomas..and they have all children themselves apart from hazel..nancy when she died had 58 grandchildren and still counting.. reply back with any information you might have relevant thank you  :)

Offline PeterY

• I am sorry my email address is not working.
  • RootsChat Member
  • Happy Hunting
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Monday 06 October 08 18:13 BST (UK) »
Hi

Please send me an email address for you to

MODERATOR COMMENT: email address removed to avoid spam and other abuses. Please use the secure personal message system to share email addresses and other personal details. Thank You

and I will send you the family of Carbis's as I have them.

I must admit I an slightly confused with the names and links as you have sent them, but then I am quite shattered at the moment and my brain is a bit numb.

I would be grateful if you would send the name of each person as you know them, in list form,  with birth dates etc if you have them Marriages and children and I will add them to the Carbis tree and then send you another, full copy made up of what iI know as well as what you have sent me.

BFN
PeterY
Young, Carbis, Quirk, Stark, Francis, Wise, Lewis, Hammond, Burr, Chard, Thomas, Stew, Davies, Hobbs, Jewell Southard, Williams

Offline tinter1

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday 09 June 15 19:37 BST (UK) »
Hello my name is carbis my grandmother was annie carbis she was my fathers mother walter who married hilda i had two sisters and one brother all sadly passed over now the whitfields were my cousins a also had a grandmother named bowns name before married pascoe i myself have three children two boys and a girl and i am a proud grandfather to six grandchildren my age is 60 this year god willing

Offline sarah

• Administrator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • RootsChat Co-Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday 10 June 15 11:25 BST (UK) »
Hi Tinter,

A huge welcome to RootsChat :)

I am very sorry but Peter's emails are no longer working we have been unable to notify him of your reply :'(

There are a few more postings on Carbis family from Cornwall on RootsChat and even a one name study group here  http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php?topic=54509.msg218289#msg218289

If you wish to start off a new post on Annie Carbis, please just click on the New Topic button that appear's top right.

Regards

Sarah
For Help on how to post an Image on RootsChat
http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php?topic=459330.0

If you have been helped on RootsChat be sure to spread the word!

UK Census info. Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline familycarbis

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Sunday 14 June 15 18:07 BST (UK) »
Hi I do not know where my great grandfather was originally born but I know he came over to Cornwall and adopted into the carbis family his first name was Walter but apparently he was of Mediterranean heritage and his last name was gultavarie or so I've been told. If you have any info that could help that would be great thank you tinter1