Author Topic: Orphan Willie Woods – Help Please.  (Read 53988 times)

Offline willys son

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Orphan Willie Woods – Help Please.
« Reply #261 on: Saturday 08 August 15 12:55 BST (UK) »
I am floundering around on this site and not doing well, I used to have my friend to help but unfortunately for me and many people she has passed and I don't do well on my own.

Will try, I am looking to contact dawnsh and vgraham

Offline J.J.

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census Crown © www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: Saturday 08 August 15 16:20 BST (UK) »
You are doing just fine!!!  There are now many ads on here in between the important stuff... so harder to focus on what's what as we get older. So just try to focus on the reply button and the posts themselves. I almost quit the site myself, as I have an issue that makes busy visuals all run together... ::) :P

Yes, we all miss Jeanette as well. Joyful gal. She taught you well, though, and you've found the reply button.  ;D  Now you will be in touch with your distant cousin Amanda (username "Girl").
To see her post, scroll down to see the list of numbers in a row...that is the amount of pages on this thread...30. Hit the number 29 as that is the  previous page where she replied. To contact her look at the instructions below.

Welcome to the Rootschat site, Girl! If either of you have more questions of researchers on this topic, as Dawn suggested continue on the next thread which was added for more searches. (Link below this paragraph)  To speak with each other in private and to exchange email addresses, the personal message prompt is the little icon (denotes a sheet of paper with words on it) beside the little head, below the person's avatar....which is to the left of every reply/post which that person has made.  I added an image below with a blue arrow pointing to the private Message ( P.M.) icon. If they are currently online it will be green as shown. The wee house icon between just means a website.
The new thread  http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php/topic,287716.0.html
"We search for information, but the burden of proof is always with the thread owner" J.J.

Canadian  census  transcribed  data  ©2005 www.AutomatedGenealogy.com

Offline Girl

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: Sunday 09 August 15 01:53 BST (UK) »
J.J
Thanks so very much for the welcome. And I do agree it can become so overwhelming to navigate on line. But I can not say how thankful I am for all the information that everyone has pulled together here. It answers so many questions about granddad woods.

Amanda