Author Topic: Scarborough Parish birth record - Woodall  (Read 810 times)

Offline reebrov

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Scarborough Parish birth record - Woodall
« on: Thursday 21 February 08 14:40 GMT (UK) »
Hi all, i am trying to find the Parish birth record of Isaac Woodall, born C1811 in Scarborough.  I am trying to establish his parents or siblings if possible and have not found any on the IGI.  Unfortunately i cannot visit scarborough itself to look.

Reebrov
Lambert, Date.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Mary Arseneau

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
Re: Scarborough Parish birth record - Woodall
« Reply #1 on: Monday 21 November 16 02:06 GMT (UK) »
 Hi I have Isaac Woodall christened 26 Jan 1812 at Scarborough. Son of Robert Woodall and Mary Dobson. I have brothers Robert born 1803, and George Dobson born 1805.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline tillypeg

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Scarborough Parish birth record - Woodall
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 04 December 16 18:09 GMT (UK) »
Welcome to RootsChat Mary.

reebrov has not been active on RootsChat since 5th July 2011.  He should receive notification that you have posted a reply to his thread, although if his email address has changed he might not receive it.  Once you have three posts you can send a Personal Message to members.  I have sent reebrov a PM to alert him to this.
Wells: Sussex, Whitby, Middlesbrough
Best & Carter & Williamson: North Yorkshire
Baxter & Tunstill: Fylingdales & Middlesbrough
Dryden: Whitby
Truran: Cornwall, Walthamstow
Wisdom: Plumstead, Woolwich