Author Topic: George Johnson born Kings Cross (Completed)  (Read 1858 times)

Offline Savage95

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: George Johnson born Kings Cross (Completed)
« Reply #9 on: Monday 16 October 17 23:33 BST (UK) »
Hi Lynne

As previously stated I'm new to the site so I don't know how to do it either, but I have sent a message to the administrators to ask how I can send you photos or contact you without breaching any rules of the site (you are family after all!). I've found so much information on this site that I didn't have previously, I don't want to jeopardise my membership!!

Out of interest have you any photos of those generations of any Johnsons older than my William James?

Best regards

Paul

Offline sarah

• Administrator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • RootsChat Co-Founder
    • View Profile
Re: George Johnson born Kings Cross (Completed)
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday 18 October 17 10:14 BST (UK) »
Hi Paul,

You are able to attach images to the RootsChat postings :) if you click on the link below it will give you some guidance on how to do this.

If you are wishing to discuss living family then you are best to exchange this information by "PM" this information can only be seen and read by the two of you. If you wish to send a pm you do this by clicking on the little dark round icon that is underneath the profile name of the person you wish to make contact with.

We ask members not to post email addresses within normal posts as this is how spammers pick up on your email address as the information is publicly viewable and searchable online.

Hope that this helps

Sarah :)
For Help on how to post an Image on RootsChat
http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php?topic=459330.0

If you have been helped on RootsChat be sure to spread the word!

UK Census info. Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk