Author Topic: Sybilla Sabyna Lane (nee Houseal)  (Read 22104 times)

Offline Hill

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Sybilla Sabyna Lane (nee Houseal)
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday 11 March 08 14:14 GMT (UK) »
Hi there.

Right I can confirm that they did get married in St Brelade. Although not listed under "L", I found them under "Unkown", so Mike was right.

I have some photos for you so could you send me a personal email with your email address in please?

Now about that cup of tea. My wife and I intend to visit New Zealand next year so I might take you up on it!!!

Stewart

Offline plunquet

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Thursday 03 April 08 05:41 BST (UK) »
Just been looking at the Bluett family tree and I see that Lauretta Maude Lane's sister, Anna Maria Elizabeth Clarke Bluett married a Mr R Nesbit, perhaps that's where the Mrs Hannah Nesbitt connection is?

Keep looking :)

Hilary

Offline tyler11

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Friday 02 June 17 13:53 BST (UK) »
Hi - Not sure how far you have gotten since this was last posted but the following is part of my family tree. If you need/want any further info down this line let me know.

John Edward Lane and Lauretta Maude Bluett had three children. Sibylla 1836-1922, George (1838) and Lauretta Caroline (1846-1929). Sibylla married Ralph Daly Cocking and George Married Eliza Vzeilli. Both went on to have children. Lauretta Caroline married Charles Bogue Luffman and went on to become a writer and womens activist in Austrailia.

Amy :)

Offline Kiwi Girl

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Thanks for your help, I'll try and help too
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Sunday 04 June 17 10:42 BST (UK) »
Hi Amy,

How wonderful to hear from you!  Are you descended from that line?  It would be lovely to add to the tree and share what we have.  PM me when you get the chance and I'll send what I have ;)

KG
Jamieson (Aberdeenshire / Otago). Watt (Aberdeenshire/ Southland), Lane (Nova Scotia / England / South Island), Brown (Paisley / Abbey Eat Taieri), Houseal/  Hausihl (Germany / Philadelphia / Nova Scotia / Dover / South Island), Gillespie (Glasgow / Ireland), Farquharson, Urquhart, Kaua (East Coast, North Island), Hughes (Anglesea / East Coast, North Island), Boyd (Scotland / East Coast, North Island), Bulfin (south Island)

Offline paulwilliams

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Saturday 07 May 22 04:45 BST (UK) »
Hi,
George Married Eliza Vzeilli, spelling is so wrong.
That should be Eliza Uzielli 1839-1909 and George was born 1838-1880.
Kind Regards
Paul Williams
Looking for Williams (Merthyr) and (Briton Ferry), as well as Abraham (Abercanaid)and Gerrard (Dorset and London)