Author Topic: Jane Rudd  (Read 12151 times)

Offline frederickay

• RootsChat Veteran
  • I've not edited my PROFILE yet
    • View Profile
Re: Jane Rudd eubanks
« Reply #9 on: Friday 09 August 13 18:42 BST (UK) »
Hi i come down from the eubanks about 1700 from stainmore under brough . They built Borrenwaithe hall there. i have copies of receipts from at least 8 grand and great grandchildren each receiving 100 ponds at age of 21 yrs , around 1790 so i suggest there was some money there.
There are many original papers in the Kendal archives for this very interesting family. Love to share . Fred
valentine.fairhurst,hayes,hammond,codling,rust.norfolk.deyrujo.jutsum.wharton.lacey,probert,prickett,preby atherley-jones.clifton ..london /china. judd, eubank , dixon , hine , airey ,park .twentyman , dampier , jones in suffolk , limby , derrick , stockwell..

Offline Westmoreland

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Jane Rudd
« Reply #10 on: Friday 09 August 13 21:47 BST (UK) »
Greetings
Both Rudd and Ewbanks go all the way down the river Eden
The Rudds base them selves in the villages of Hilton and Murton, The Ewbanks seam to be in St Michaels Appleby aka Bongate and I can go back to the late 1500
If you think your line come down the Eden to Appleby I will be happy to help
regards
Westmorland

Offline genjen

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Jane Rudd
« Reply #11 on: Sunday 11 August 13 09:19 BST (UK) »
Hello,

I am just back from a holiday and delighted to find that this thread has been resurrected. I need to go back to my research and family tree which could take me a day or two ( essential post-holiday stuff to do!) but I shall be back, never fear! :D
All Census Look Ups Are Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

ESS: Howe French Cant Annis Noakes Turner Marshall Makerow Duck Spurden Harmony
SCT: Howe Shaw Raitt Milne Forsyth Birnie Crichton Duncan McBeath Daniel Hay Robertson Jaffrey Smith McDonald Alexander Craighead
NRY: Bushby Smith Bland Iley Cunion Kendrew Thornbury Favell Lonsdale Crossland Rudd Pratt Gibson
WES; Dickenson Jackson Ewbank Waller
STS: White
SRY: Knight
DUR: Smith Littlefair
HAM: Williams Grose Lush Venson