Author Topic: Looking for birth record Michael KENNA 1831 Moycarky  (Read 4548 times)

Offline allycat

• RootsChat Veteran
  • The Cantwell Knights of Strongbow 1170
    • View Profile
Looking for birth record Michael KENNA 1831 Moycarky
« on: Thursday 13 March 08 06:15 GMT (UK) »
Dear Rootschatters, Hello from sunny Queensland, Australia.

If possible, I'm looking for birth record of Michael KENNA born 1831 Moycarky, Co.Tipperary son of James KENNA and Johanna unknown.  Michael KENNA married 1855 Guernsey (anyone know where this is?) to Mary DUNNE who was born 27 Jul 1834 Parish of Thurles, daughter of John DUNNE and Mary unknown.

Michael KENNA and wife Mary DUNNE emigrated to Australia sometime and raised a large family of 15 children.  I have all the children's names but as yet two are unidentified.

My relative whose ancestors were the KENNAs is travelling to Ireland this year and I would dearly love to give him some actual place names of where his ancestors lived.

Sincerely,
Alison.
Abrams, Amor, Attwood, Bancroft, Bragier, Brennan, Bryant, Buchan, Cantwell, Cruse, Commins, Cullum, Debus, Denner, Dinner, DuCroix, Flanze, Gilkes, Greaves, Guthiel, Hansford, Hayes, Hokaanga, Homewood, Hoy, Inns, Jahn, King, Knee, Marriner, May, McCarron, McCavel, McCrohon, McFarlane, Merry, Milne, Montgomery, Most, Mott, Orth, Parker, Pine, Roads, Rueping, Sear, Siegner, Stanaway, Voss, Weber, Wheeler, Whitehall, Woodcock