Author Topic: Haylings Family  (Read 14166 times)

Offline marshall.hailing

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Haylings Family
« Reply #27 on: Saturday 04 September 10 01:55 BST (UK) »
Hi Naomi, I have just sent you a msg on facebook.  I believe you have a brother Bert Hayling, and that you live in the Bahamas?  Last contact i had with him was over 10 years ago !!!!!  We had alot of email discussion about your family tree at that time, so you may want to see him to see if he has any info you are missing.  I cannot confirm any links between my family and yours, but hey, who knows.  havent finished researching yet !! Say hello to Bert from me and get in touch via email (see my facebook account for the address).
regards Marshall Hailing, Birmingham, England.
Hayling(s)
Hailing(s)
and any other close variants

Offline Arranroots

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Saturday 04 September 10 12:01 BST (UK) »
Welcome Naomi!  :)

It's great that you two have found a connection.  Can I ask you not to discuss living people on the boards though - to prevent identity theft (it's Rootschat policy).

Many thanks and good luck with the new avenue of research.

;)
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SOM: BIRD, BURT aka BROWN - HEF: BAUGH, LATHAM, CARTER, PRITCHARD - GLS: WEBB, WORKMAN, LATHAM, MALPUS - WIL: WEBB, SALTER - RAD: PRITCHARD, WILLIAMS - GLA: RYAN, KEARNEY, JONES, HARRY - MON: WEBB, MORGAN, WILLIAMS, JONES, BIRD - SCOTLAND: HASTINGS, CAMERON, KELSO, BUCHANAN, BETHUNE/ BEATON - IRELAND: RYAN (WATERFORD), KEARNEY (DUBLIN), BOYLE(DUNDALK)

Offline Joaniebabe

• I am sorry but my email address is no longer working
  • RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Saturday 04 September 10 13:24 BST (UK) »
Hi Naomi and afternoon Marshall,

Nice to hear that the Hayling/s,Hailings family is spreading far and wide.

I've found Naomi's ancestor Philip, his wife and family in the 1911, I will try to attach it. (Ooops it won't let me)  Not sure how I can get the info to you unless I have your e-mail address.  Any ideas?

Marshall, hope all is well.

Joanie

Offline Arranroots

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: Saturday 04 September 10 13:32 BST (UK) »
Joanie, Rootschat look-up boards won't allow you to post images of censuses because that would infringe copyright.  For the same reason, you aren't permitted to ask for or provide details of the 1911 census, sorry.

Kind regards, Arranroots  ;)
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SOM: BIRD, BURT aka BROWN - HEF: BAUGH, LATHAM, CARTER, PRITCHARD - GLS: WEBB, WORKMAN, LATHAM, MALPUS - WIL: WEBB, SALTER - RAD: PRITCHARD, WILLIAMS - GLA: RYAN, KEARNEY, JONES, HARRY - MON: WEBB, MORGAN, WILLIAMS, JONES, BIRD - SCOTLAND: HASTINGS, CAMERON, KELSO, BUCHANAN, BETHUNE/ BEATON - IRELAND: RYAN (WATERFORD), KEARNEY (DUBLIN), BOYLE(DUNDALK)

Offline Joaniebabe

• I am sorry but my email address is no longer working
  • RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: Saturday 04 September 10 13:35 BST (UK) »
Aaawww that's a shame!  Thanks for the info Arranroots....

Joanie

Offline marshall.hailing

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: Saturday 04 September 10 15:18 BST (UK) »
Joan, i have contacted you via email regarding the family tree for Naomi.  Good to know you are still around and still searching...aren't we all.
Hayling(s)
Hailing(s)

Offline richard104

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: Saturday 04 April 15 20:35 BST (UK) »
Hi All,
Not sure if you are still using this site. I think I am also (sort of) related. My Step-grandfather is in your line as follows:-

William & Unity Hailing
William Hailing & Ann Roderick Bowden
William Haylings & Emma Elizabeth Bedford
William Roderick Haylings & Hannah Crump Goding
David Bowden Haylings (brother of Paul Roderick Haylings) & Emily Jane Morgan
Edgar Goding Haylings & Rosie Warren
And then my grandfather is the next gen down from there.

Interested to hear from anyone in the family. I have some information from this line if anyone would like it.

Thanks

Richard

Offline marshall.hailing

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: Tuesday 07 April 15 13:39 BST (UK) »
Hi Richard, yes I still receive messages from this site. You are most definitely related to my family and I would really like to see alot more details of your particular line, from yourself, your parents, your grandparents (Cedric David Richard Haylings I presume?)(but please confirm). Do you have any old photographs of any of your line? The earlier the generation the better.(going right back to the printers?) I have no details of you, your parents, only very basic info on Cedric and his sister Helen and on Edgar and Rosie. Need some from the next generation up. Basically I just cant get enough !!  Ha ha.  Let me know what generations you have info on and I can provide quite a bit of information for yourself if you need any yourself, please ask away and I will be only too pleased to help. You can contact me through this site or by my personal Email account or through facebook. Happy hunting. Marshall Hailing. Birmingham.
Hayling(s)
Hailing(s)

Offline richard104

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: Thursday 09 April 15 19:48 BST (UK) »
Hi Marshall,

I've spoken to my grandad and he is going to see what photo's he has. In the meantime I have some information which I am happy to provide which might fill in some gaps.
Can you give me your email address and i'll send you what I can at the weekend?

Thanks for your reply.

Rich