Author Topic: Looking for baptismal/birth record of Luke CULLE(R)TON abt 1826/7 pls  (Read 4828 times)

Offline allycat

• RootsChat Veteran
  • The Cantwell Knights of Strongbow 1170
    • View Profile
Looking for baptismal/birth record of Luke CULLE(R)TON abt 1826/7 pls
« on: Saturday 12 April 08 06:12 BST (UK) »
Dear RootsChatters, Hi.  Looking for baptism and/or birth record of Luke CULLE(R)TON.  Parents names not yet known.

1851, 1861 and 1871 Census records that we have show his occupation as Tailor, born Ireland abt 1826 or 1827.

We have him emigrating to New Zealand aboard the "Collingwood" departing London, Gravesend 8 Apr 1875 and arriving Wellington NZ 9 Jul 1875.  The passengers for Taranaki specifies that he was a native of County Wexford.    With him were his wife Mary aged 50 also a native of County Wexford, and  four of their six children, Mary 21yrs, David 17yrs, Ellen 15yrs and Peter 10yrs* who were all born Warwickshire and Lincolnshire, England.  I have posted at these last two boards to see if lovely rootschatters can find the kiddies baptismal records to further add to my family tree.

*Peter CULLETON was my late father-in-law's grandfather.

Q.Can anyone find a marriage also between Luke CULLE(R)TON and a lady just named Mary C1850s?

Kind regards,
Alison
Queensland, Australia.
Abrams, Amor, Attwood, Bancroft, Bragier, Brennan, Bryant, Buchan, Cantwell, Cruse, Commins, Cullum, Debus, Denner, Dinner, DuCroix, Flanze, Gilkes, Greaves, Guthiel, Hansford, Hayes, Hokaanga, Homewood, Hoy, Inns, Jahn, King, Knee, Marriner, May, McCarron, McCavel, McCrohon, McFarlane, Merry, Milne, Montgomery, Most, Mott, Orth, Parker, Pine, Roads, Rueping, Sear, Siegner, Stanaway, Voss, Weber, Wheeler, Whitehall, Woodcock