Author Topic: Eston Hills  (Read 20579 times)

Offline tanngier

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Eston Hills
« Reply #27 on: Monday 20 July 15 17:15 BST (UK) »
Hello Vicky. I am Bryan Hudson.grandson of Beatrice Johnson.grans cousins were Betty Rhoda Jessie..been searching the Norfolk side of the family.be nice to hear from you.Bryan

My mail Addy. 

Moderator Comment: e-mail removed in accordance with RootsChat policy,
to avoid spamming and other abuses.
Please use the Personal Message (PM) system for exchanging personal data.

New members must make at least three postings before being allowed to use the PM facility.
See Help-Page:  http://www.rootschat.com/help/pms.php

Offline Roobarb

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Looking for that elusive branch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Wednesday 22 July 15 20:51 BST (UK) »
Bryan, it looks like this hasn't been spotted yet but Rootschat doesn't allow personal email addresses to be shown on the forum. You have to post three or four times before you can send a Personal Message so if you could remove your email address I'll P.M. Vicky on your behalf. I hope she soon gets in touch with you.  :)
Bell, Salter, Street - Devon, Middlesbrough.
Lickess- North Yorkshire, Middlesbrough.
Etherington - North Yorks and Durham.
Barker- North Yorks
Crooks- Durham
Forster- North Yorks/Durham
Newsam, Pattison, Proud - North Yorks.
Timothy, Griffiths, Jones - South Wales

Offline vicky h

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Saturday 25 July 15 13:06 BST (UK) »
Hi Bryan, I've emailed you to thank you for the photo and just seen your post.  I remember Auntie Beattie Johnson (Smith) fondly but was unsure what relation she was.  My mum was Betty and my Gran, Lily Muxlow (nee Gull). Help me, I'm confused!!!

Offline Graham WY

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: Saturday 29 April 17 22:18 BST (UK) »
My Grand father was a miner
 and my uncle at the pit. My mother and sisters and brother lived and went to school at pit top.The family name was bell .My grandfather was killed in accident down the pit Mother was only three at the time. and was born in 1921.They lived there for a few more years until my uncle William Joseph Bell Left and joined the army. They then had to leave because they were tied houses. And came to west yorkshire which i believe my aunt Lucy found them lodgings in a mill town.My mother passed a few of her memories on to Craig Hornby of pancrake TV before she passed away who has done several articles and videos of Mining village /hamlet.  Any information send a me a message