Author Topic: patrick o'sullivan/Mary duggan  (Read 3506 times)

Offline steve osullivan

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
patrick o'sullivan/Mary duggan
« on: Tuesday 18 January 05 22:29 GMT (UK) »
My grandparents were both born in the Charleville area. "Cooline". My grandfather was born I believe in 1888. His fathers name was Dennis o'Sullivan. My grandmother was born in Charleville in 1895, her fathers name was Dennis Duggan. They both left the area and arrived in Swansea at the start of the 20th century. They were married in Swansea in 1923. They then had three sons. Ronald, Dennis ( my father) and William. I know they returned to the Charleville area many times.
My grandfather died in Swansea in 1950. My grandmother also died in Swansea in 1974.
I am trying to get any information about my grandparents.
Steve o'Sullivan

Offline DeesBack

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: patrick o'sullivan/Mary duggan
« Reply #1 on: Monday 14 February 05 21:35 GMT (UK) »
My grandparents were both born in the Charleville area. "Cooline". My grandfather was born I believe in 1888. His fathers name was Dennis o'Sullivan. My grandmother was born in Charleville in 1895, her fathers name was Dennis Duggan. They both left the area and arrived in Swansea at the start of the 20th century. They were married in Swansea in 1923. They then had three sons. Ronald, Dennis ( my father) and William. I know they returned to the Charleville area many times.
My grandfather died in Swansea in 1950. My grandmother also died in Swansea in 1974.

Steven, I am just starting to search O'Sullivans also from Charleville.  Specifically a Mary O'Sullivan probably born in mid 1880's.  She came to the states in the early before 1917 when my father was born and married a Lynch.  Not sure where the marriage took place.  Could it be same family?

Thanks.
I am trying to get any information about my grandparents.
Steve o'Sullivan