Author Topic: Gunter Family  (Read 46345 times)

Offline Natosha

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Gunter Family
« Reply #45 on: Wednesday 19 April 17 07:04 BST (UK) »
Please add Gunter familie group on facebook. Hope this will help

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline ????? ?. ??????

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: Friday 28 April 17 01:41 BST (UK) »
We have made a group page and well over 200 so far heads of families, Please come join us get all the info together and do the biggest tree ever!  I myself am descendant of Sir Peter Gunter.  Lets not loose this info, so much in the group already with thousands of hour put into it.     Terry ;D

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1686368421618398/

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline ????? ?. ??????

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: Friday 28 April 17 01:44 BST (UK) »

Offline ????? ?. ??????

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: Monday 06 November 17 16:16 GMT (UK) »
If you really want all the info.  We gathered all the Gunter's from around the world!  Come join us and add your side of the Gunter's!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1686368421618398/

Offline dcroberts

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: Saturday 03 February 18 16:47 GMT (UK) »
I am researching my GUNTER heritage.  My grand father was William Franklin Gunter, son of Benjamin Franklin Gunter and Lucinda Wells.  Next I believe my 2nd great grandfather was William N. Gunter Jr who married Mary Alice Crowder, then my 3rd great grandfather was William N. Gunter Sr. who married Phoebe Hodges. My 4th great grandfather was Augustus Gunter, brother of John Gunter who founded Gunterville.  I have been told that we defended from John Gunter from Wales.  Still researching if anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you all in advance.