Author Topic: Silver Springs, Delgany  (Read 22594 times)

Offline Eberhard Koehler

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Silver Springs, Delgany
« Reply #36 on: Tuesday 31 May 16 16:15 BST (UK) »
Dear Carol, we have been the owners of The Downs House on the Downs hill in Delgany, Co. Wicklow since 1994 and have resided here since. If you are still interested in more details of the history of the house, please let me know and we can arrange a suitable channel of communication. We have done a thorough renovation of house and grounds and would be happy to share with you what we know. Kind regards from Eberhard and Lynda Koehler

Offline chappers

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: Wednesday 01 June 16 10:54 BST (UK) »
Hello Eberhard and Lynda

I was very pleased to receive your message about Silver Springs and that you would be able to provide me with a history of the house.  You will see from this website that I have received some information already but to have the history of the house from someone who lives there now would be really wonderful.  I have some photos of myself when aged about 2 taken in the gardens of the house with my parents and grandparents.  Thank you very much for replying to this topic.  I could send you a personal message with my email address and we could correspond via email if that would suit you?  Looking forward to hearing from you and thanks again.

Kind regards
Carol
Orr, Withers, Allingham

Offline sarah

• Administrator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • RootsChat Co-Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: Tuesday 07 June 16 10:30 BST (UK) »
Welcome to RootsChat Eberhard :) Once you have replied to this topic one more time, Carol with then be able to send your a pm ;)

Regards

Sarah
For Help on how to post an Image on RootsChat
http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php?topic=459330.0

If you have been helped on RootsChat be sure to spread the word!

UK Census info. Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Eberhard Koehler

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: Tuesday 07 June 16 12:18 BST (UK) »
Thank you.
Eberhard