Author Topic: Mobbs  (Read 20989 times)

Offline rosieM

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Mobbs
« Reply #36 on: Monday 18 June 18 15:38 BST (UK) »
Scrogg
Don't know if you are still interested in this thread, Righteous is my wifes Great Grandfather (grandfather was John Mobbs) and I have various parish records from Lincolnshire Archives on that side of the family. Be glad to let you have copies if you are interested
eliace married Amelia hurn /heron and righteous married her sister sage /sagely hurn / heron xx
i have been notified by ancestry  that righteous lee is related to me also cinetta lee if you have  any parish  records i would be thank full if you could send  them on face book  my photo is with 2 female cousini am on the left of the photo

Hi...My Gt GT Gt grandmother was Letitia Mobbs daughter of Bathania/Bethany Smith and James Mobbs/Gray.....do you have anything that would be of interest for me please?  I see her on the 1861 census as neice..Moses Smith head...and Eldri Gray his wife.  I do know Lettita wed Joseph Hitchins /lived with Alfred Tindle..just some acknowledgement someone else found her in this family I guess ;-)  Thanks
Price Lincoln
Kilvington Yorks
Parnham - Notts/Yorks/Grimsby/Louth/Derbyshire
Hardwick - Hull Yorks/Poole Dorset
Hattrick Ireland/Doncaster
Ray/Reay/Wray/ -Hull Yorks
Dann - Dannet/Louth Lincs
Keal - Louth Lincs
Lindley -
Cunningham -Hull/Louth/Yorks
Hollis - Notts/Yorks
Wilson - Yorks/Notts/Boston