Author Topic: Mary Ann Scott & James Kelly.  (Read 8862 times)

Offline annette ellen

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Mary Ann Scott & James Kelly.
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday 25 February 09 02:28 GMT (UK) »
Hi Morue,

Thank you,  it was great to get your note. I have been trying to find some family connection and hopefully I have.

My Husbands mother was Helen  Christie and her parents were Anthony Christie and Mary Kelly. I hope that they are the same family.

Regards
Annette Steel
Dundee, Montrose, Perthshire, Errol,- Ireland , Birmingham, Huddersfield, England, Rotterdam, Holland.
Kettles, Kettle, Young, Archibald, Smith, Greive, Philp, Gibson, Mason, Bent, White, Cunneen, Cahill, Pratt, Frost, Bridges, Mothersole, Money, Roche/Roach, Lenehan/ Linehan/ Linahan, Leonard, Sayles, Waren/Warren, Johnson, Berigan/Bergin/Berrigan/Birgin, Janssen.
Steel, McNab, Christie, Kelly, Fraser.

Offline morue

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday 25 February 09 14:52 GMT (UK) »
Hi Annette,
                  Here's another link to the same family on another branch, though still related the mcanulty link is there.
I don't know if the author Danny has continued with it further, that branch comes from uncles to my grandfather.
http://www.genealogy.com/users/k/e/l/Danny-Kelly-north-lanarkshire/TREE/0003tree.html

I will get my brother to fill in more later, he is off soon to an appointment with the Genealogical Society in Glasgow for further research. watch this space.
best regards
Denis
ps another wee add on for interest    http://www.croyhistorical.org.uk/

you've got a PM

Offline bates

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday 21 June 17 01:45 BST (UK) »
Hi Annette
I am looking into the Kelly family of Kilsyth at present. I am connected to them through Jessie Stewart Kelly daughter of John Kelly and Grand daughter of John Kelly. So I have some Kelly info in the 1800s. The father John had 7 siblings.
regards
Tanya
Brisbane Q Aus
bates (marsworth and drayton parslow) campbell (derrylard and loughgall) connell (paisley) cunningham (west lothian) macauley (liverpool, accrington and bacup) templeman (somerset)

Offline Wilton Endeavour

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Friday 23 June 17 17:14 BST (UK) »
Croy Historical Society are no longer in operation. I have sent Tanya a Personal Message. But she hasn't got back to me yet.

Wilton Endeavour

Snadon Clackmannan/Alloa, Sim/Syme Kilsyth, Davies Kirknewton, Mowbray Colinton/Kirknewton, Shaw Kilsyth, Allan Lasswade/Penicuik, Mullin Waterford, Kirkwood Kilsyth, Laird Denny, Haggart Blackfriars Lanarkshire, Bell Dalmeny, Willets Worcestershire, Cleland Kilsyth.

Offline annette ellen

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Monday 04 September 17 10:51 BST (UK) »
Hi morue,

I have not had anybody get in touch with me about the Kelly family , plus I have had a lot of trouble with my computer and hopefully it is all fixed now.
Hopefully they wil.
Kind regards,
 Annette.
Dundee, Montrose, Perthshire, Errol,- Ireland , Birmingham, Huddersfield, England, Rotterdam, Holland.
Kettles, Kettle, Young, Archibald, Smith, Greive, Philp, Gibson, Mason, Bent, White, Cunneen, Cahill, Pratt, Frost, Bridges, Mothersole, Money, Roche/Roach, Lenehan/ Linehan/ Linahan, Leonard, Sayles, Waren/Warren, Johnson, Berigan/Bergin/Berrigan/Birgin, Janssen.

Offline annette ellen

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Monday 04 September 17 11:00 BST (UK) »
Hi Tanya,

I only have some Kelly information about the one that married a Christie and her parents and maybe some other info which I cannot find at the moment.
I was going back through my lists and found all the ones who sent me the Kelly info and I cannot remember if I answered them all.
I am now doing it and I apologise to you all.
Kind Regards
Annette.